Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skye Boys should bounce back no doubt in a big way today @ the hanger
Congratulations to Kane Poulter playing he's 1st Senior game for the club , And getting he's chance to show every one hes hardness at the ball
Micky Kane in the reserves today , first game back from serious car accident let hope he gets through the game well or he's girlfriend will retire him from the game LOL

I'm off to the game today at Skye. Last time I saw them was at home against Doveton earlier in the season where they came form behind to win

Really looking forward to 1 v 2

skye boys should bounce back no doubt in a big way today @ the hanger
congratulations to kane poulter playing he's 1st senior game for the club , and getting he's chance to show every one hes hardness at the ball

micky kane in the reserves today , first game back from serious car accident let hope he gets through the game well or he's girlfriend will retire him from the game lol

was great to run into a few players i had the pleasure to play with .j.c., cadbury and a man who i always admired the way he played his footy tough hard and ugly "punky" you are a legend .
Hope to see you in the finals.

P.s. J.c. Hope the ribs are ok real soon and cadbury lose a couple of kgs (lol) carnegie football club the home of champions.(now folded)

micky kane, nice first up game another 2to 3 and you will be back to your best .
Any one know how the 2 injured colts players are ?
Would like to make a suggestion that the best player from the colts who plays in the first's ,every year recieves a medal .(could be called the potts medal).

was great to run into a few players i had the pleasure to play with .j.c., cadbury and a man who i always admired the way he played his footy tough hard and ugly "punky" you are a legend .
Hope to see you in the finals.

P.s. J.c. Hope the ribs are ok real soon and cadbury lose a couple of kgs (lol) carnegie football club the home of champions.(now folded)

micky kane, nice first up game another 2to 3 and you will be back to your best .
Any one know how the 2 injured colts players are ?
Would like to make a suggestion that the best player from the colts who plays in the first's ,every year recieves a medal .(could be called the potts medal).

Perhaps the Skye Flyer Medal ?

Doveton won by 185 points i heard and Rama kicked 15 goals. Who won out of Skye and Mount i worked all day and didnt see any games.

Did sky win today Goose????:D yea i rest my case

YES SKYE GOT OVER THE LINE , BUT MT WAVERLY LOST NO ADMIRERS
NOT A PRETTY GAME TO WATCH BUT BOTH SIDES GAVE THERE ALL. (WINNERS ARE GRINNERS) :) AS FOR THE RESERVES ALWAYS NEW IT WOULD GO DOWN TO THE WIRE .MOUNT CAME CHARGING OUT OF THE BLOCKS TO SCORE FIRST ,SKYE KICKING AGAINST A 4 TO 5 GOAL BREEZE MANAGED TO POST A SCORE . BOTH COACHES SEEMED UNIMMPRESSED WITH THERE SIDES FIRST QUARTERS.THE SECOND QUARTER MUCH LIKE THE FIRST NOTHING IN IT AT HALF TIME .PLAYERS SEEMED TO STRUGGLE THROUGH THE LAST TWO QUARTERS WITH MT WAVERLY HOLDING ON BYE A FEW POINTS .ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL (NO TIME ON LAST QUARTER FOR SKYE KICKING WITH A NICE LITTLE ZEPHYR BREEZE DID IMO NOT GIVE THE PROPER RESULT )BUT HEY GOOD LUCK TO MT WAVERLY AND THERE COACH THE GREAT MAN ANDREW TARANTO A.K.A TATTS.:thumbsu: HOPE BOTH THE SKYE PLAYER AND THE GOAL UMPIRE ARE OK .:thumbsu:

YES SKYE GOT OVER THE LINE , BUT MT WAVERLY LOST NO ADMIRERS
NOT A PRETTY GAME TO WATCH BUT BOTH SIDES GAVE THERE ALL. (WINNERS ARE GRINNERS) :) AS FOR THE RESERVES ALWAYS NEW IT WOULD GO DOWN TO THE WIRE .MOUNT CAME CHARGING OUT OF THE BLOCKS TO SCORE FIRST ,SKYE KICKING AGAINST A 4 TO 5 GOAL BREEZE MANAGED TO POST A SCORE . BOTH COACHES SEEMED UNIMMPRESSED WITH THERE SIDES FIRST QUARTERS.THE SECOND QUARTER MUCH LIKE THE FIRST NOTHING IN IT AT HALF TIME .PLAYERS SEEMED TO STRUGGLE THROUGH THE LAST TWO QUARTERS WITH MT WAVERLY HOLDING ON BYE A FEW POINTS .ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL (NO TIME ON LAST QUARTER FOR SKYE KICKING WITH A NICE LITTLE ZEPHYR BREEZE DID IMO NOT GIVE THE PROPER RESULT )BUT HEY GOOD LUCK TO MT WAVERLY AND THERE COACH THE GREAT MAN ANDREW TARANTO A.K.A TATTS.:thumbsu: HOPE BOTH THE SKYE PLAYER AND THE GOAL UMPIRE ARE OK .:thumbsu:
Yes would say the same dropped 1s game was won bye the better side with wiskers doing a good job on what everyone thinks is the best ruckman in the league and also watched the 2s and thought the little bloke in the hat did a good job but the tall bloke had no idea and made a lot of stuff up witch in my mind cost skye.

Yes would say the same dropped 1s game was won bye the better side with wiskers doing a good job on what everyone thinks is the best ruckman in the league and also watched the 2s and thought the little bloke in the hat did a good job but the tall bloke had no idea and made a lot of stuff up witch in my mind cost skye.

Get real Wilkins is over rated he is the biggest front runner in the SFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get real Wilkins is over rated he is the biggest front runner in the SFL

Koach which game did u attend yesterday ? I can say you missed a absolute beauty down @ the Skye V's Mount Waverly game

Go as far as saying match of the year to date ??? Both teams gave it everything in a picture perfect day down at Carrum Downs

Koach which game did u attend yesterday ? I can say you missed a absolute beauty down @ the Skye V's Mount Waverly game

Go as far as saying match of the year to date ??? Both teams gave it everything in a picture perfect day down at Carrum Downs

I went to watch Chelt vs chelsea good game :thumbsu:
So if sky and mount gave it there all would it be fair to say Sky are a better team????

Just to let everone know
As i keep getting asked who i am to be fair on these guys i want everyone to no
I am Not! any of the below
Steve Mas cot
Hutchy
current coach of mount Collins
Chuck Yahman
Ensidel
Davo
Neville
Mark Tasiyan
Thats a fact so keep trying

the koaches odds for the flag
sky doveton $ 1.95
hampton $3.20
mount $ $ 5.00

i think that injuries will play a big part in g. Final this year.
Which ever team can be close to full strength will win.
Dont forget that doveton have all the pressure on them .
Failure this year will be the end of there grand finals chances for quite a few years.

A grand final win would be an early bonus as i believe next year or the year after will be skye's time.
Just to be safe i'll still have a piece of the $1.95 "skye"

hampton ,just think that there depth is lacking and will be found out in final's.
Sorry brad, but mt waverly not this year.

This is my opinion and yes "surprise surprise" i might be wrong.

Just to let everone know
Steve Mas cot
Hutchy
Chuck Yahman
Ensidel
Davo
Neville
Mark Tasiyan
Do you tell the truth?,why would you admit your one these people,if you said you were one of them what would happen to them koach ?Do think someone would would attack them?

Do you tell the truth?,why would you admit your one these people,if you said you were one of them what would happen to them koach ?Do think someone would would attack them?

Because i dont think it is fair on those guys if i am not them.
So far i have been accused of being those names and i dont want anyone
tarnised by what i write if anyone finds out who i am fair enough.
But 100% none of those guys

Because i dont think it is fair on those guys if i am not them.
So far i have been accused of being those names and i dont want anyone
tarnised by what i write if anyone finds out who i am fair enough.
But 100% none of those guys

Gee thats big of you Koach:cool:

Just to let everone know
Steve Mas cot
Hutchy
Chuck Yahman
Ensidel
Davo
Neville
Mark Tasiyan

Musket ? former of mount waverly is this you lol ??

Will u reviel ur name before year is out ?

A outside chance i still think u could be Always Dropped eevery week i keep houndin him to drop the disguise but nothing lol .. your a legend swoooper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back