Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All right some might fall over when they read this but i have chosen to back Mount during the final series.
They are my team so Watch out!!!
Come on you mount people its time you get out of 3rd gear.
And to all you mount players that read this post its time to step up.
Lets face it the two top teams are there for the taking.
Get your mates reved up for a big campain. Go Mount
The Koach is on your side

All right some might fall over when they read this but i have chosen to back Mount during the final series.

Well what a great endorsement from The Koach !

Who gives a @#$# what you think Koach you are a nobody

Koach have u not seen in the last couple of yrs. Mnt finish top or in the top 2 and always choke in finals. u say doveton have no disapln howeva u back a team that has choked the last 2 yrs that i can remember. think u should think again;) Doveton my pick in the 1s and 2s

Koach have u not seen in the last couple of yrs. Mnt finish top or in the top 2 and always choke in finals. u say doveton have no disapln howeva u back a team that has choked the last 2 yrs that i can remember. think u should think again;) Doveton my pick in the 1s and 2s

I agree but i think with my words of Wisdom from here i can get them over the line:D

You have my vote for to be the next SFL President coach!

ALL HAIL THE KOACH!!!

You have my vote for to be the next SFL President coach!

ALL HAIL THE KOACH!!!

Thank you! tell the boys down at Mount The Koach expects everyone and i mean everyone to put in a solid 5 weeks.
Its time your Coach started doing some tackling drills.
The purpose being its time to play impact footy.
Up close hard brand footy
Teams dont expect that from Mount
This will put them on the back foot.
The Koach is on your side:thumbsu:

Whats everyones thoughts on the top four finishing?

Skye
Doveton
Hampton
Mount Waverly

couldnt see it changing much from the way it is now.
hampton would need to belt doveton for skye to finish on top and i couldn't see that happening
so for me
hampton v mount in week 1
skye v doveton week 2

on a side note good too see the sfl taking action over sandowns 2s for loading up there side with 1s players

sandown's 2s played about 7 guys (including sheedy) who have played more then 10 games in the 1s against hampton and the sfl stripped them of there 4 points. bout time this started to happen nothing worse for the guys who work there arse off all year to get dropped cos they wanna load up with 1s players to be a chance in the finals. I know its only 2s football but good on the sfl

sandown's 2s played about 7 guys (including sheedy) who have played more then 10 games in the 1s against hampton and the sfl stripped them of there 4 points. bout time this started to happen nothing worse for the guys who work there arse off all year to get dropped cos they wanna load up with 1s players to be a chance in the finals. I know its only 2s football but good on the sfl
Who cares who played ones or twos? Its not finals yet and there is no rule against it. If thats why Sandown loose points then thats a disgrace. :thumbsdown:
Clubs can choose to aim for a reserves flag if they wish, but they aren't going to win any friends in doing so and thats not the leagues problem either.
Anyway who's to say that the players weren't disciplined and thats why they played twos. i was speaking to the sandown coach, and he said that sheedy missed a game through injury and the club rules are that you come back through the 2's first, which is fair enough.
The rumour I heard was that sandown played players under differnet names. If thats the case then they have done something wrong by law and they should have their points stripped.

Anyhow that aside skye will finish ahead of doveton on percentage and the rest of the ladder will remain how it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who cares who played ones or twos? Its not finals yet and there is no rule against it. If thats why Sandown loose points then thats a disgrace. :thumbsdown:
Clubs can choose to aim for a reserves flag if they wish, but they aren't going to win any friends in doing so and thats not the leagues problem either.
Anyway who's to say that the players weren't disciplined and thats why they played twos. i was speaking to the sandown coach, and he said that sheedy missed a game through injury and the club rules are that you come back through the 2's first, which is fair enough.
The rumour I heard was that sandown played players under differnet names. If thats the case then they have done something wrong by law and they should have their points stripped.

Anyhow that aside skye will finish ahead of doveton on percentage and the rest of the ladder will remain how it is.

There is a rule that stops this, reserves sides can only have two 10 senior game players each week.

There is a rule that stops this, reserves sides can only have two 10 senior game players each week.

Well its been going on for years why would the league take points off
poor Sandown??? unless someone from the league has a vested intrest?
Maybe Springvale have to give last years Premiship back????
And Hampton f/c you are a disgrace to complain SOOKS
Didnt the league overturn a result like this last year??
A Sth yarra player played too many games but the league over turned
the result.
Hampton:thumbsdown:

koach as far as im aware the league already made the decision then contacted hampto fc to let them know. if u wanna load up your 2s side to snag a flag good on ya i just feel for the boys who will never be 1s footballers who play 16 or 17 games get dropped for the likes of sheedy at the end of the day 2s football mean sfa just thought things were a little quiet and thought this topic may stir up some interest

koach as far as im aware the league already made the decision then contacted hampto fc to let them know. if u wanna load up your 2s side to snag a flag good on ya i just feel for the boys who will never be 1s footballers who play 16 or 17 games get dropped for the likes of sheedy at the end of the day 2s football mean sfa just thought things were a little quiet and thought this topic may stir up some interest

Mate dont give me that rubbish teams have been loading up for years.
And the rule is a Joke where does this leave players that are injured???
The players that play 10 games in seniors dont qualify for a 2nds final.
So dont give me the load up players to win a flag rubbish.
Hampton would of complained as the league did not pick up some Springvale players from last year as well as Many others over the years.
And last year Canterbury complained about Sth Yarra
Hampton 2nds are in the Finals by default so enjoy your hollow
Spot AS YOU DID NOT EARN A RIGHT TO BE THERE!!!

Mate dont give me that rubbish teams have been loading up for years.
And the rule is a Joke where does this leave players that are injured???
The players that play 10 games in seniors dont qualify for a 2nds final.
So dont give me the load up players to win a flag rubbish.
Hampton would of complained as the league did not pick up some Springvale players from last year as well as Many others over the years.
And last year Canterbury complained about Sth Yarra
Hampton 2nds are in the Finals by default so enjoy your hollow
Spot AS YOU DID NOT EARN A RIGHT TO BE THERE!!!

so explain to me then please coach why when u have over 90 blokes to pick from u would choose 7 guys who have played 10 or more games in the 1s to play 2s and get belted by over 140 points in the 1s.

so explain to me then please coach why when u have over 90 blokes to pick from u would choose 7 guys who have played 10 or more games in the 1s to play 2s and get belted by over 140 points in the 1s.

How do you know how many games the players have played????
Sounds like someone has information from the league.
And havent they lost by over a 100 point nearly every week
thats why they are sittling last

its what im led to believe koach im not on hamptons commitee or a player just a washed hack who enjoys a can while watching them play. must admit divvy 3 is pretty boring at moment if we are talking bout div 3 reserves football. so koach u still on mounts bandwagon you reckon they can beat doveton, skye and hampton to snag the flag???? i would have to say skye might be odds on favourites at the minute hear they are pretty injury free

its what im led to believe koach im not on hamptons commitee or a player just a washed hack who enjoys a can while watching them play. must admit divvy 3 is pretty boring at moment if we are talking bout div 3 reserves football. so koach u still on mounts bandwagon you reckon they can beat doveton, skye and hampton to snag the flag???? i would have to say skye might be odds on favourites at the minute hear they are pretty injury free

Fair enough anyway that was my 2 bobs worth.
Yes i am on Mounts band wagon but i think they dont have enough Spirit
The Facts are i cant see mount beating Doveton and Sky back to back
But i plead to the players of Mount this is the best Chance they will ever have No pressure no expectations just go out and do your best.

Fair enough anyway that was my 2 bobs worth.
Yes i am on Mounts band wagon but i think they dont have enough Spirit
The Facts are i cant see mount beating Doveton and Sky back to back
But i plead to the players of Mount this is the best Chance they will ever have No pressure no expectations just go out and do your best.

you would have to say the pressure is on skye be the form side and favourites nearly all year

sandown won fair and square the 3 senior players that played sheedy was coming back from injury didnt touch it in first half, other two had no influence on game!!!!! Hampton just showing their true colours cant win they way in so they have a sook and find some rubbish rule to get into finals!!! Well down hampton hope go back to divi 2 get flogged every week again!!!!:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

sandown won fair and square the 3 senior players that played sheedy was coming back from injury didnt touch it in first half, other two had no influence on game!!!!! Hampton just showing their true colours cant win they way in so they have a sook and find some rubbish rule to get into finals!!! Well down hampton hope go back to divi 2 get flogged every week again!!!!:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Having looked at the side that played against Hampton I would have to agree that I could only find 3 players that had played 10 or more senior games and 2 of them had been playing reserves anyway.

I believe the rule is flawed, what if the coach wants to discipline players for any reason or you have players coming back from injury.

Based on this rule you either play them straight back in the seniors or they don't play, seems ridiculous.

My two bobs worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back