Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No its not his fault my point was is Ramma going to be a + or a - come finals time??
His record against the good backman is very poor!!
As for the Doveton coach i thinkhe mouths off to the umpires too much from the sideline and that filters to his playing group.
I seen it with my own eyes.
You wont get any sympathy from me as umpires would be on edge.
Doveton might be a victim of their terrible past.
Lets not forget a guy had his neck broken last year.

Great point Koach, I don't know the coach at Doveton but have to agree that mouthing off at the umpires doesn't help the team and sets a bad example for the rest of the playing group.

This applies to all coaches both playing and non playing as I have seen plenty of playing coaches mouth off and do some undisciplined acts on the field.

It does not set a good example and gets the umpires of side.

if there was a div3 side selected POTT'S would be full back for sure .
and ROWLA would get the full forward spot ahead of RAMMA mainly due to his ability and work ethic to be takeing his marks 30 to 50 metres out from goal plus his height and strength would seal the deal.

You're an idiot swooper with very poor opinions, possibly caused by old age and your allegiances to the mighty bombers! As much as i like our big bluey, Ramma would be the 1st picked. You don't pick a team of the year on "ability" or "work ethic". It's picked on performance, and Rammas performance against all sides in front of goal this year has been better! Get the nurse to change ya bib old man!:p

You're an idiot swooper with very poor opinions, possibly caused by old age and your allegiances to the mighty bombers! As much as i like our big bluey, Ramma would be the 1st picked. You don't pick a team of the year on "ability" or "work ethic". It's picked on performance, and Rammas performance against all sides in front of goal this year has been better! Get the nurse to change ya bib old man!:p

you sir have the better of me if you would like to p.m. me and tell me who you are i will consider what you have said ,i have no allegiances with the SKYE football club i offer them a service on saturday and they pay me for this service .

What's everyones thoughts on the Div 3 finals at Heatherton? Very ordinary change rooms from memory? Are the SFL expecting that the refurb will be complete by finals time?

Also..... With divvy 3 sides making up the bulk of the Thirds top 4, wouldn't common sense prevail and the finals be placed in the morning before Div 3 finals? I notice they have made mention that the location may change dependant on Div 3 volunteers but it makes no sense to me that Thirds finals wouldn't be fixtured at Heatherton in the first place?

what's everyones thoughts on the div 3 finals at heatherton? Very ordinary change rooms from memory? Are the sfl expecting that the refurb will be complete by finals time?

Also..... With divvy 3 sides making up the bulk of the thirds top 4, wouldn't common sense prevail and the finals be placed in the morning before div 3 finals? I notice they have made mention that the location may change dependant on div 3 volunteers but it makes no sense to me that thirds finals wouldn't be fixtured at heatherton in the first place?

from memory last time i played football was on an oval

What's everyones thoughts on the Div 3 finals at Heatherton? Very ordinary change rooms from memory? Are the SFL expecting that the refurb will be complete by finals time?

Also..... With divvy 3 sides making up the bulk of the Thirds top 4, wouldn't common sense prevail and the finals be placed in the morning before Div 3 finals? I notice they have made mention that the location may change dependant on Div 3 volunteers but it makes no sense to me that Thirds finals wouldn't be fixtured at Heatherton in the first place?

from what i have herd heatherton has had a full refurbish. and i agree with what u say about the 3rds being played at clayton. i cant see why they would put the 3rds at clayton when every team bar 1 in the 4 is from div 3. they say dependant on div 3 volunteers whats that mean the teams have 2 supply umpires like every other game. how can they expect teams 2 supply an umpire and then not b biased 2wards the team they came from????

from my memory last time u played u were told 2 get stuffed cause u went of at 1 of ur team mates

i have done a lot of stupid things so what you tell me is most likely true .

but i do know that football is not played inside a change room.

i have done a lot of stupid things so what you tell me is most likely true .

but i do know that football is not played inside a change room.

really mate are u serious, another great point you made. Why don't ya get ya silly hat and two gloves and come have another run or wait don't think nobody wants you round ya silly old man :thumbsdown:

:thumbsu:
really mate are u serious, another great point you made. Why don't ya get ya silly hat and two gloves and come have another run or wait don't think nobody wants you round ya silly old man :thumbsdown:

I WEAR A HAT BE CAUSE I HAVE HAD CANCEROUS SPOT'S REMOVED:thumbsu: ,AS FOR THE GLOVES HAVE HAD 8 SPLITTING OF THE WEB,:) AS FOR SILLY OLD MAN THATS YOUR OPIONON :eek:.THATS WHY WE HAVE A FORUM :thumbsu:AND FINALLY I DONT CARE IF YOU WANT ME AROUND OR NOT,:) I MIGHT TRY MY HAND (NO PUN INTENDED} AT UMPIREING NEXT YEAR FOR THE S.F.L.:thumbsu: MAKE SURE YOUR MAN ENOUGH TO SAY HELLO DURING THE FINALS OR FEEL FREE TO P.M. AND TELL ME WHO YOU ARE :).

Mate get serious pull your head in its guys like him that keep football clubs intresting.
No need to get so personal i bet there are people at your club that dont want you around as well:thumbsdown:
Keep it real

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am sure the umpire was really mean to poor Doveton.
Hey umpire stop picking on Doveton football Club
Its always the umpires fault.
or is it??? might be that your players have no Disipline
After watching your coach in action i see where the problem is

People need to get their facts right before making stupid comments... Both sides were disgusted in the umpiring so generally that would mean it was sh**house... And anyone has the right to ask a question in an appropriate manner and to get sent off for that its a disgrace...

And my opinion on the full forward spot it would have to be Ramma now easy.. His put in a better performance this year over rowley n it shows he's 20goals ahead...

:thumbsu:

I WEAR A HAT BE CAUSE I HAVE HAD CANCEROUS SPOT'S REMOVED:thumbsu: ,AS FOR THE GLOVES HAVE HAD 8 SPLITTING OF THE WEB,:) AS FOR SILLY OLD MAN THATS YOUR OPIONON :eek:.THATS WHY WE HAVE A FORUM :thumbsu:AND FINALLY I DONT CARE IF YOU WANT ME AROUND OR NOT,:) I MIGHT TRY MY HAND (NO PUN INTENDED} AT UMPIREING NEXT YEAR FOR THE S.F.L.:thumbsu: MAKE SURE YOUR MAN ENOUGH TO SAY HELLO DURING THE FINALS OR FEEL FREE TO P.M. AND TELL ME WHO YOU ARE :).

Please refrain from umpiring we're trying to get better umps n move forward we dont wanna take a backward step again... Pull ya head in and Just retire.........

People need to get their facts right before making stupid comments... Both sides were disgusted in the umpiring so generally that would mean it was sh**house... And anyone has the right to ask a question in an appropriate manner and to get sent off for that its a disgrace...

And my opinion on the full forward spot it would have to be Ramma now easy.. His put in a better performance this year over rowley n it shows he's 20goals ahead...

It doesnt matter lets face it the team of the year in div3 would get flogged by a team of the year div 1 reserves.
Sorry but the standard is very poor

It doesnt matter lets face it the team of the year in div3 would get flogged by a team of the year div 1 reserves.

Mate take ur little comments back to the div one thread and f#@k off out of our thread I think the div3 team of the year would give them a good run.... who's to say otherwise until its actually happened!!!!!!!

I disagree strongly, reserves are reserves, it doesnt matter what league or division. No disrespect, I'm sure there is a few talent players, but to say the best resrves div 1 team would beat a rep side of best senior players is quite frankly ridicolous.

The standard in div 3 may be below you Koach, but the 21 best div 3 players is still a pretty formidable team, we are talking players who have played a fairly high standard, look at Rowley and Ramma - MPNFL and C Section amateurs, starting full forwards, they are equivalent to div 1 SFL wouldnt you agree koach!!!

I disagree strongly, reserves are reserves, it doesnt matter what league or division. No disrespect, I'm sure there is a few talent players, but to say the best resrves div 1 team would beat a rep side of best senior players is quite frankly ridicolous.

The standard in div 3 may be below you Koach, but the 21 best div 3 players is still a pretty formidable team, we are talking players who have played a fairly high standard, look at Rowley and Ramma - MPNFL and C Section amateurs, starting full forwards, they are equivalent to div 1 SFL wouldnt you agree koach!!!

I agree with you theres alot of talent in div 3 many players could cut it in div one but it seems like the coach enjoy's givin us div 3 guys sh*# coz he can... i think he's a w#@k but hey wat do i kno im from div 3 :D

The facts are as follows now pay attention.
Your club has had more issues with player disipline than most.
And you seem to bag the umpires everytime you think you are hard done by.
I dont see any other team complaining because they have leaders and people that cop the good with the bad.
As for 2 teams complaining i havent heard of a complaint about the umpire
In the game you are reffering to.
My Advice to you and your Club
GROW UP

I dont see any other team complaining because they have leaders and people that cop the good with the bad.
GROW UP

So let me get this straight Koach, all complaints about umpiring go through you do they? :rolleyes: Oh and by the way, I am not from Doveton...

GROW UP

You are a joke. We have had good umpires all year except for one out of the two umpires on the weekend. Have not bagged the umpires any other time and have lost twice this year by the better sides on the day. Why would you hear a complaint made. Are you now part of the SFL committe ? You are joking when you say the division 1 reserves team would beat the division 3 team. Guys like burnell, hitchcock, barr and many more play divison 3 to play with their mates, they would easily play division 1.

You are a joke. We have had good umpires all year except for one out of the two umpires on the weekend. Have not bagged the umpires any other time and have lost twice this year by the better sides on the day. Why would you hear a complaint made. Are you now part of the SFL committe ? You are joking when you say the division 1 reserves team would beat the division 3 team. Guys like burnell, hitchcock, barr and many more play divison 3 to play with their mates, they would easily play division 1.

No i am not joking a combined div 1 ressie team will be way too hard for a combined Div 3 team its my opinion.
And stop talking about umpires remember you play Div3 you get same standard umpires

GROW UP

Mate we haven't bagged the umps once so before u make comments sunshine get ur bloody facts straight.. The leaders at our club are awesome they've done a great job right down from the colts to the seniors so don comment coz u clearly hav no clue about our club... Like i said chief take ur 20cents else were it aint wanted here......:)

Mate we haven't bagged the umps once so before u make comments sunshine get ur bloody facts straight.. The leaders at our club are awesome they've done a great job right down from the colts to the seniors so don comment coz u clearly hav no clue about our club... Like i said chief take ur 20cents else were it aint wanted here......:)

We have read post after post about poor Doveton being hard done by
The biggest problem your club face is your preception of reality is lacking.
Most people that have played or seen a Doveton game have seen many Cowards running around i seen with my own eyes a number of your coward players getting away with cheap shots.
as for your goose coach yelling from sidelines about poor umpiring.
Inciting some of the halfwits that play for your club.
Not everyone is a goose at Doveton but there are a few maybe you are one of them?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back