Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh, I heard this Corey a bit of bad luck.

Well guys a bit of news going around -

Mt Waverley - Good numbers and are keen to make amend for last year, especially with Brad attracting some new players. ( One to watch )

Sandown - New Coach, good luck Willo with a few old players returning from the Ellinbank League. ( Sheeds & co have returned )

Dandy - Brendan would certainly want to see some more numbers then currently showing. ( Early days though )

Doveton - Yes, I believe they have lost Mussa and I have heard they have signed some players from Langwarrin. ( Care to share who Blac04 )

I heard yesterday that Sandown have a couple of good sponsors on board with plenty of cash being offered arround, with half a dozen quality players from Ellinbank league signed up. Maybe they wont be the easy beats in season 09?

That's good for Division 3 if Sandown CObras are a lot more competitive this year. U don't want to have any easybeats as its not fun playing in matches when u win by 150+ points. It could be nice and tight in this grade in 2009.
Skye are always thereabouts
Doveton have picked up a few from Langy so will be stronger again
Hampton have a few Rovers players and drop down a grade
Mt Waverley with the bear at the helm are going with pretty much the same squad but the bear is quietly confident
Sandown....improvers with the Ellinbank connection, Sheedy??
Dandenong...dont know but lost a few
Cerebrus ???????

Morning all,

Keilor Park Football Club (EDFL) are looking for a practice game on the 21st March. (Seniors & Reserves). If any clubs are interested please shoot me through a PM and i'll have the club give you a call.

Cheers!

Any Truth to the rumour That DAvo isnt playing at Doveton this year ?
heard there is a new captain maybe

Anyone got the names of this so called recruits that the Eagles have picked up ?

Anyone got the names of this so called recruits that the Eagles have picked up ?

so, he must be planning on playing for who?? didn't mention anything last week when he chaired the committe meeting!! load of shite!!

I heard a rumor davo might step aside as captain and let one of the young guys be captain. Davo will be playing at doveton.

That's good for Division 3 if Sandown CObras are a lot more competitive this year. U don't want to have any easybeats as its not fun playing in matches when u win by 150+ points. It could be nice and tight in this grade in 2009.
Skye are always thereabouts
Doveton have picked up a few from Langy so will be stronger again
Hampton have a few Rovers players and drop down a grade
Mt Waverley with the bear at the helm are going with pretty much the same squad but the bear is quietly confident
Sandown....improvers with the Ellinbank connection, Sheedy??
Dandenong...dont know but lost a few
Cerebrus ???????

Any truth that Hammers have got Bennet & McKenzie back????

Barney has trained every session with the Hammers so looks like he`ll play, haven`t seen Matt McKenzie yet.

Spot on Hammers.

Barney back as a few chelt guys did not welcome him back with open arms when he came back last year and a few are still fuming with him. Should fit in well back at Hammerand.

Spot on Hammers.

Barney back as a few chelt guys did not welcome him back with open arms when he came back last year and a few are still fuming with him. Should fit in well back at Hammerand.

You can't be serious north? Barney was certainly welcomed back, we didn't want to lose him in the first place. From what we know he will be back at Hampton this year but as was the case last year, if it all goes pear shaped he is more than welcome to come back to us. You can never have too many quality players and quality blokes and thats exactly what Barney is!

You can't be serious north? Barney was certainly welcomed back, we didn't want to lose him in the first place. From what we know he will be back at Hampton this year but as was the case last year, if it all goes pear shaped he is more than welcome to come back to us. You can never have too many quality players and quality blokes and thats exactly what Barney is!

What is he a Yo-Yo or trying to keep the registra in a job....fair dinkum Super

Sorry Super...you are always the politically correct person, however I think you need to talk to more people around the club young fella before you speak on behalf of other people from what I hear.

cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No worries north will do, but in this instance I think I have a pretty good idea of what most of the people think. It was disappointing that Barn went back to Hampton at the start of the year but no grudges were held, he couldnt commit to training twice a week and that is what is required to play senior football at the club. Promises were made that didn't eventuate at the Hammers so he came back and was an important member of the team once he broke back into the senior side. Not sure of the promises this time but he is entitled to do what he wants and I am 99% sure that there isnt a problem with it. With such a large club there is always going to be one or two people that arent happy, its the nature of the business. Maybe you have been speaking to that odd one or two, I don't know.

Here we go again. No doubt we will be short priced faves again.

It's official, Skye will not start as short priced favourites for 2009 !!

It has been heard that the one and only Mt Waverley Coach - BEAR, has been spruiking that no team will come within 10 goals of Mt Waverley this year.

Well Brad if that's the case then let's all stay at home this year and give you the premiership now !! :)

Here we go again. No doubt we will be short priced faves again.

It's official, Skye will not start as short priced favourites for 2009 !!

It has been heard that the one and only Mt Waverley Coach - BEAR, has been spruiking that no team will come within 10 goals of Mt Waverley this year.

Well Brad if that's the case then let's all stay at home this year and give you the premiership now !! :)

for entertainment purposes only, can we please keep skye as odds on favourites?? :eek:

Looks like Dandenong will be easy beats again without no show and nobody coming in. Im the fittest ive ever been and looking forward to a big year with the mounters. new coach will be happy he has the 2 best ruckmen in the comp at his disposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back