Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know why 1 of the Ramsdales left doveton ?
is he the Full Forward ?

Where do people think Hampton will finish this year with all there recruits

I think top 3 along with Skye and Mount

hammers will finish with the flag on there wall. picked up a few good players. one young recruit ive noticed has been training hard, splitting tackles and providing run all over the ground..the judd of the southern league??

Was good to see 'The Big Red Machine' back down, last night. Looks like the knee might be a lot better than first thought.

Heres some of the other stories going around.
Rumour has it Sandown had 50 on the track the other night.
Mount is very confident from all accounts.
Doveton has lost D. Ramsdale & the big ruckman, but have recruited well apparently.
Cerberus??????????
Dandy?????????????
Hampton, have picked up a heap and will be unbeatable.

Look for clearances & signings over the next few weeks could be interesting to say the least...........................

won't beat Skye Corey!! $1.01

interested to hear how many players are traing and what condition the grounds are in. Doveton have been getting around 35-40 each night, as for the ground, a week of rain should fix it!!:rolleyes:
interesting to see on the clearance page their are 9 leaving and 0 going to the demons. How are the numbers smu??

Demons numbers most nights around 20ish on average. They should be fine in fielding 2 sides don't know if they've picked up anyone of note but Kemp has stuck around and big Hendo still playing down there.

won't beat Skye Corey!! $1.01

interested to hear how many players are traing and what condition the grounds are in. Doveton have been getting around 35-40 each night, as for the ground, a week of rain should fix it!!:rolleyes:
interesting to see on the clearance page their are 9 leaving and 0 going to the demons. How are the numbers smu??
getting mid 20's on average, haven't put any clearences in ourselves yet hence 9 vs 0 just looking forward to round 1 against you guys blac

hammers will finish with the flag on there wall. picked up a few good players. one young recruit ive noticed has been training hard, splitting tackles and providing run all over the ground..the judd of the southern league??
Haha. All this Hammer talk is splitting my sides.

Last year they absolutely stunk, and now they think they're unbeatable coz they've picked up few recruits. I'm sure they're gonna be in for a huge shock when they finally realise that Div 2 & Div 3 aren't that far apart.

Ink it in now, hammers to be the disappointment of the season.:cool:

getting mid 20's on average, haven't put any clearences in ourselves yet hence 9 vs 0 just looking forward to round 1 against you guys blac

SMUU not to dampen the rebuilding of Dandy mate but I spoke to some keysie boys the other day who reckon they have seen you at Springers and you only have a basketball team with a couple of subs running around. Now that could have been a one off so the question is I suppose - will you have seniors and seconds

piss off and put your time into getting the work done on the track, take a leaf out of last years premiers this place has such a negative on the team unit. i find it amazing that presidents and coaches allow their players on this forum to air their greavences. football at mount waverly for me was a good time ruined by a few cowards on this forum who wouldn't have the balls to make the same remarks to my face (cowards), little minded people who i beleive go home and cry to mummy if they dont get their way. my tip for the new coaches make the little boys at your disposal to toughen the f**k up try and arrange a praccy match or 2 in the country against some real hard nuts...........:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

What club have you gone to or come from that are such "Hard Nuts" coz I'm still laughing at your post.

SMUU not to dampen the rebuilding of Dandy mate but I spoke to some keysie boys the other day who reckon they have seen you at Springers and you only have a basketball team with a couple of subs running around. Now that could have been a one off so the question is I suppose - will you have seniors and seconds

Everyone has a basketball team compared to Keysborough!!! The Burra's get about 40 per night.
They would be spending as much as St Kilda City or more...
It is a lot easier to make players train when it involves money and contracts!

From what I have heard Dandenong have had mid 20's each night and have been running hard so should be pretty fit.
They may surprise a few teams early on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone has a basketball team compared to Keysborough!!! The Burra's get about 40 per night.
They would be spending as much as St Kilda City or more...
It is a lot easier to make players train when it involves money and contracts!

From what I have heard Dandenong have had mid 20's each night and have been running hard so should be pretty fit.
They may surprise a few teams early on.

Keysie had 60 last Wednesday....Now that would be a coaches dream

averaged about 16 to 17 before christmas, and about 25-27 after, we will have ones and two's this year. As for keysie they could field 4 sides with the numbers they are getting!!! to answer another question i will be playing ones, only played two's second half of last year due to family comitments, having said that though i have to get a kick or i will be in the magoos!

piss off and put your time into getting the work done on the track, take a leaf out of last years premiers this place has such a negative on the team unit. i find it amazing that presidents and coaches allow their players on this forum to air their greavences. football at mount waverly for me was a good time ruined by a few cowards on this forum who wouldn't have the balls to make the same remarks to my face (cowards), little minded people who i beleive go home and cry to mummy if they dont get their way. my tip for the new coaches make the little boys at your disposal to toughen the f**k up try and arrange a praccy match or 2 in the country against some real hard nuts...........:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Just a matter of Interest, I googled Peter Seiffert and could not find any record of him ever gaining a vote for any club. The only thing I did find was that he was charged with the rape of a 16 year old girl and Indecent assault of two other teenage girls in March 2004. The article didn't give a result. They did have a photo from the AGE newspaper. He obviously helped the Canteen coz he looked like a massive pie eater..

stopped by hammers training again last night, another good turn out. incredible that u still dont rate the boys from hampton.. same players still stood out, especially that one i posted about last week. had a quick chat to one of the hammer faithfulls and word is hes called the 'big diesel' around the club. young player, could bring hammers to div 1 in the near future.

stopped by hammers training again last night, another good turn out. incredible that u still dont rate the boys from hampton.. same players still stood out, especially that one i posted about last week. had a quick chat to one of the hammer faithfulls and word is hes called the 'big diesel' around the club. young player, could bring hammers to div 1 in the near future.

Your not talking about Frankie Rugolo are you?

Haha. All this Hammer talk is splitting my sides.

Last year they absolutely stunk, and now they think they're unbeatable coz they've picked up few recruits. I'm sure they're gonna be in for a huge shock when they finally realise that Div 2 & Div 3 aren't that far apart.

Ink it in now, hammers to be the disappointment of the season.:cool:

Wayne, How the hell do you manage to type as well as you do with your own knob stuck firmly in your own mouth????????

Let me tell you that the only dissapointment of season 2009 will be that you won't be around on this forum at the end of the season to admit that you were completely wrong about Hampton!

By the way, the gap between Div 2 & Div 3 is massive because of Knob jockeys like you who talk it up like they know what footy is all about, but when it comes to the crunch, people like you are the "Russel Coights" of local footy, you dancing little poodle!!!

Do the grown ups in your caravan park know that you've been using the computer?

Wayne, How the hell do you manage to type as well as you do with your own knob stuck firmly in your own mouth????????

Let me tell you that the only dissapointment of season 2009 will be that you won't be around on this forum at the end of the season to admit that you were completely wrong about Hampton!

By the way, the gap between Div 2 & Div 3 is massive because of Knob jockeys like you who talk it up like they know what footy is all about, but when it comes to the crunch, people like you are the "Russel Coights" of local footy, you dancing little poodle!!!

Do the grown ups in your caravan park know that you've been using the computer?

Rather a personal attack on a bloke for having an opinion on a team - after all isn't that what a forum is all about. I think you seem to forget maybe 3 years ago Moorabbin won the Div 3 flag and then made the finals the next year in Div 2 with the no recruiting. The bottom 5 sides of Div 2 are fairly on par with the top 3 sides of Div 3 for my money.

Rather a personal attack on a bloke for having an opinion on a team - after all isn't that what a forum is all about. I think you seem to forget maybe 3 years ago Moorabbin won the Div 3 flag and then made the finals the next year in Div 2 with the no recruiting. The bottom 5 sides of Div 2 are fairly on par with the top 3 sides of Div 3 for my money.
Seems like i hit a raw nerve. Maybe there are fears down at hammer land that they will struggle this year, but they're just trying to convince themselves otherwise by talking all this crap.

Don't worry naughty boy, I'll be around at the end of the season to say i told you so. :D

If there is anyone looking for a practice match on 4 April PM me. Skye Football Club and we have the ground available. Seniors, Reserves, Under 18s

Early days and hard to tell but the Hammers have recruited quite a few players of course it is too early to say if they are any good. Doesn't appear that too many clubs are struggling for numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back