Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the demise of Canterbury it seems that Div 3 next year will be a total joke with 7 sides and 3 of them uncompetitive,Sandown,Cerberus,Dandy yes SMUU you will defend your side i know you will.

Look at the facts Mt,Skye,Dovet and Hampton are the top for what a joke of a comp this is going to be maybe Mt will finally win a flag...........GULP maybe not.

For my money it's Mount by a country mile, talk is there are 40 plus at training and have already signed a few players that are ex-Springy and should bring that little extra they needed. Doesnt matter what comp it is, come September the guy with the beer in his hand and a medal around his neck will be the one smiling.

With the demise of Canterbury it seems that Div 3 next year will be a total joke with 7 sides and 3 of them uncompetitive,Sandown,Cerberus,Dandy yes SMUU you will defend your side i know you will.

Look at the facts Mt,Skye,Dovet and Hampton are the top for what a joke of a comp this is going to be maybe Mt will finally win a flag...........GULP maybe not.

seriuosly buddy piss off too where u came from u pointless comments aren't wanted here so do us all a favour n F#@K OFF

seriuosly buddy piss off too where u came from u pointless comments aren't wanted here so do us all a favour n F#@K OFF
Hit a nerve did i,read the facts 7 sides is a joke and 3 of them aren't worth being there,Sandown uncompetive for years,Cerberus always unknown and WILL NEVER WIN A FLAG and Dandy have never won a flag either they are just making up numbers as per usual.

Facts speak for them selves,rome wasn't built in a day says Going Places but it was built how much longer do Dandy or Sandown need to prove them selves another 20 odd years face facts.:cool:

Hard work you moron. Maybe they are not superstars but we are having a go, and the next time you take a dump check to see if your head has just caved in ....

Hit a nerve did i,read the facts 7 sides is a joke and 3 of them aren't worth being there

you didn't hit a nerve im jus sick of w***erz like you all knocking div 3 footy.. mate i kno 2 boys who played div 3 this year and r now trainin with caesy scorpions!!! wat you got to say bout that???

Hit a nerve did i,read the facts 7 sides is a joke and 3 of them aren't worth being there

you didn't hit a nerve im jus sick of w***erz like you all knocking div 3 footy.. mate i kno 2 boys who played div 3 this year and r now trainin with caesy scorpions!!! wat you got to say bout that???
Yer i know 2 from Doveton Eagles big deal,so they can play ressie VFL footy thats great. didacockfull

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gone quiet on here bout Hampton, went past the other night looked like well over 30 at training.. good work fella's

Also heard that Dove's have opened the wallet again, few recruits from cross town rival to play in '09, surely they ared due to win one after finishing (I think) 3rd or 4th for the last 4 seasons..

any other news on recruits in div 3??

gone quiet on here bout Hampton, went past the other night looked like well over 30 at training.. good work fella's

Also heard that Dove's have opened the wallet again, few recruits from cross town rival to play in '09, surely they ared due to win one after finishing (I think) 3rd or 4th for the last 4 seasons..

wrong info everywhere here!! especially the again part!!

Would love to know when the again was!!!!

Intresting rumour doing the rounds down at Skye. Michael 'Cuddles' Kane has apparently had the clamps applied by his partner and won't be pulling on the boots this year.
Is a terrible shame as he was a very much improved player in 08.

Intresting rumour doing the rounds down at Skye. Michael 'Cuddles' Kane has apparently had the clamps applied by his partner and won't be pulling on the boots this year.
Is a terrible shame as he was a very much improved player in 08.
The same could be said bout you young pat tell everyone you are heading out for a mates birthday and not even answer your phone poor form mate the new girl has changed you
:thumbsdown:

Gee big news down skye with micky kane possibly not playing , word is out he has put on a few extra kilos and looks in terrible shape .

Can the skye boys get him back into shape . Only time will tell ?

Gee big news down skye with micky kane possibly not playing , word is out he has put on a few extra kilos and looks in terrible shape .

Can the skye boys get him back into shape . Only time will tell ?
I heard that you have put on a bit. You got to stop shagging spider pigs miss she every time you get her off she gives you a tim tam keep it to once a week.

I was going to post here how Skye will get the recruit of the year,that being a fit C.Jannsen but unfortuneately he has found love and no,one ever sees him around anymore. How quick things can change Pat malone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back