Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Next week i might pull out one week at a time or we didn't adhere to the process... wow i am a coach!!!:eek:

just pm me i have a million of them (if we kick more goals and points than them we will win the game).........

My tips for this week are,

Skye to beat Mount Waverly by 2 goals
Doveton to beat Sandown by 20 goals
Hampton to beat Dandenong by 15 goals
2 teams have a bye Southern Dragons and Cerberus.

Good Luck to all playing tomorrow in the cold conditions.

My tips for this week are,

Skye to beat Mount Waverly by 2 goals
Doveton to beat Sandown by 20 goals
Hampton to beat Dandenong by 15 goals
2 teams have a bye Southern Dragons and Cerberus.

Good Luck to all playing tomorrow in the cold conditions.

20 and 15 goals are both big calls in the wet weather, I would be very surprised to see any game decided by that much tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mount Waverly to beat Skye by 5 goals
Doveton to beat Sandown by 6 goals
Hampton to beat Dandenong by 7 goals

Do not under estimate the Dandenong Redlegs !!!!!!!!

Mount Waverly to beat Skye by 5 goals
Doveton to beat Sandown by 6 goals
Hampton to beat Dandenong by 7 goals

Do not under estimate the Dandenong Redlegs !!!!!!!!

I want a good strong comp as much as the next. I also rate the efforts of those trying to rebuild Dandy. But.....18 Goals is my tip. Sorry SMUU.

You might as well say Dandenong is new club with a lot of new faces and loads of work to do. I think their performance showed yesterday they are a far better unit than is being bandied around.

Just watching the Seniors yesterday they have a lot more upside than downside. they were right in it and a little more luck and it would have been real close - the third quarter really won it for Hampton.

You are nothing but a piss ant benchman that has no idea what your talking about. Keep your sh1thouse comments to yourself or come down to the eagles and give us your opions face to face! Would love to see you and have a chat!

You are nothing but a piss ant benchman that has no idea what your talking about. Keep your sh1thouse comments to yourself or come down to the eagles and give us your opions face to face! Would love to see you and have a chat!

I will give you a tip Benchman, don't drive down there or they will have your car spray painted, engine re-numbered and sold by the time you finish having your face re-arranged!

Well spoken Worm, benchman must be a tuff man hiding behind his computer screen making dumb ass comments.

Whats the washup from the weekend lads? Doveton must be the early favourite. Thre must be question marks over Hamptons ability to put away a rebuilding Dandy and Mount Waverley look as though they havent improved over the off season!

Whats the washup from the weekend lads? Doveton must be the early favourite. Thre must be question marks over Hamptons ability to put away a rebuilding Dandy and Mount Waverley look as though they havent improved over the off season!
LOL at you...

Yeah Doveton must be the early favourite after beating Dandy and Sandown. :eek: I guess after next week you guys will shorten even more after another solid preformance against top competition. :D

Hard to judge where the other contenders are at. Seems Hampton Skye and Mt Waverley are all on level peggings at this early stage. Time will tell.

Whats everyones tips for this week?

Doveton to beat Cerberus by 10 goals
Mount Waverly to beat Dandenong by 5 goals
Hampton to beat Sandown by 7 goals
Skye to beat Southern Dragons by 9 goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back