Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southern Dragons - bunch of dogs king hitting blokes behind play? cant wait to play them again next time on skyes home deck

for the record #42 -- Southern dragons only touch u got mate was when u whacked several skye players behind play

Southern Dragons - bunch of dogs king hitting blokes behind play? cant wait to play them again next time on skyes home deck

for the record #42 -- Southern dragons only touch u got mate was when u whacked several skye players behind play

Why do they have to wait to you play them at your ground ?

wahmbulance.jpg

doodah sandown aint much better just watch out for #9 he is a dog who likes to belt blokes behind play too.

Here Here doodah

Honestly thought these blokes played AFL because they loved the game, couldnt understand why they ran around king hitting blokes

Here Here doodah

Honestly thought these blokes played AFL because they loved the game, couldnt understand why they ran around king hitting blokes

I know I copped 2

If anyone has met our captain, then they would surely be puzzled why any opposition player would king hit him 50 metres of the ball and knock him out 3 mins into the game

Then that same bloke spitting in the bushys face because he was trying to defend his brother who had just been knocked out??

I am assuming your referring to Danny Janson, a great bloke on and off the ground.

Tell us all Madman what number was this cowardly player wearing so that we can make sure that this doesn't happen again.

Here Here doodah

I know I copped 2

If anyone has met our captain, then they would surely be puzzled why any opposition player would king hit him 50 metres of the ball and knock him out 3 mins into the game

Then that same bloke spitting in the bushys face because he was trying to defend his brother who had just been knocked out??

I am assuming your referring to Danny Janson, a great bloke on and off the ground.

Tell us all Madman what number was this cowardly player wearing so that we can make sure that this doesn't happen again.

I'd be interested to see what Mick or someone from the Dragons has to say, It doesnt sound good.

The Dandy boys wheeled out The Big Show and Connor for the game against Mount. Word is it cost them a couple of hundred to get the show on the ground. Dont know what they paid for Connor but he wouldnt have needed a shower after his game.

The Dandy boys wheeled out The Big Show and Connor for the game against Mount. Word is it cost them a couple of hundred to get the show on the ground. Dont know what they paid for Connor but he wouldnt have needed a shower after his game.
nobody is or has been paid this year at dandy. After our showing on the weekend nobody would deserve it if we did. Show has dislocated his shoulder in the game and looks like he has retired.

I'd be interested to see what Mick or someone from the Dragons has to say, It doesnt sound good.

As a club we are very disappointed about this incident that happened over the weekend. The incident on Saturday’s game against Skye is certainly out of character with respect to the player concerned, and definitely something that we dont condone. We pride ourselves as being a hard, tough and fair team and this was reinforced by our senior coach after the game.

The incident that occured on Saturday has been taken very seriously. We have spoken with the player concerned. The club and leadership group regard this as a very serious matter and the player has been internally suspended accordingly.

The club does not tolerate any violence on/off the field and this will again be reinforced with our playing group this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a club we are very disappointed about this incident that happened over the weekend. The incident on Saturday’s game against Skye is certainly out of character with respect to the player concerned, and definitely something that we dont condone. We pride ourselves as being a hard, tough and fair team and this was reinforced by our senior coach after the game.

The incident that occured on Saturday has been taken very seriously. We have spoken with the player concerned. The club and leadership group regard this as a very serious matter and the player has been internally suspended accordingly.

The club does not tolerate any violence on/off the field and this will again be reinforced with our playing group this week.

Has this player been reported by the SFL?

Well written response.

I see Show kicked a goal for Dandy.Did Connor play in the backline as he did not kick a goal?

I MYSELF WOULD PREFER THE OLD TRADIONAL WAY (HARI-KARI OR CUT OF HIS LITTLE FINGER )

If he's number 11 then I beg to differ. Played on him the entire game the other week and he would have hit me in the face at least 3 times, 2 elbows to the guts and probably an accidental foot to the groin. All is fair that the umps don't see by my book so I don't have an issue, but hardly "a great bloke on the field".

If he's number 11 then I beg to differ. Played on him the entire game the other week and he would have hit me in the face at least 3 times, 2 elbows to the guts and probably an accidental foot to the groin. All is fair that the umps don't see by my book so I don't have an issue, but hardly "a great bloke on the field".

Tigger you are a flog !

So you condone behind the field incidents or any incidents that the umpires don't see ?

I suggest that if this is the way they want to play then trust me they will be out of the comp as quick as they got in.

Tigger maybe your just to afraid to hit back as you do play for the mountain lionesses.

nobody is or has been paid this year at dandy. After our showing on the weekend nobody would deserve it if we did. Show has dislocated his shoulder in the game and looks like he has retired.

SMUU word is that The Show wouldnt pull a boot on untill he had the cash in his hand prior to the game and was only called up as a one game show. The mail came from your camp my friend.

Good call Wokstar

Jedi, not only did Connor not kick a goal, his stats are as follows...0/0/0/0
Lets get some things straight here, and i will state facts not inuendo. Eddie Connor played when he shouldn't have after suffering a double dislocation on his right middle finger against Doveton. But due to haveing 8 missing from the senior side that played Hampton he had a crack. Eddie like any Dandy player is not getting paid. As for Darrin Joyce he was owed money from the previous management in 08. He agreed to play if his fees were wiped in exchange for the money he was owed, this was agreed to thus he played. Darrin has an operation tomorrow to insert three plates in to his shoulder in order to re-align his Ac joint. He has now retired from football due to the injury. These are facts and your info aint real good who ever its coming from. We have no secrets down at Dandy and are trying to right the wrongs of past management in order to have a sustainable club for the city of greater Dandenong. Rumours, inuendo and unsubstaintiated claims dont help.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back