St Blunda find a way to stuff it up again!

Remove this Banner Ad

tess

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2002
"on the prowl"
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Northern Saints/VFL Pies
I said they would find a way to stuff up and they did.

The side was on a roll and looking good.... then as is St Blunda's want it was party time. They ran onto the ground and everyone watching just knew that was the game lost.

St Blunda by name and nature!

What business is it of yours?

tess said:

The side was on a roll and looking good.... then as is St Blunda's want it was party time. They ran onto the ground and everyone watching just knew that was the game lost.

All hail the oracle. :rolleyes:

Porthos said:
What business is it of yours?

Porthos you obviously have no idea of the history between Collingwood and St Blunda. They deserve to either always be a bottom 4 Club or to just get beaten either for the ultimate prize!

Imagine a pathetic Club such as Woodville downing a Champion Port player knocking him out cold and then kicking him like a dog to see if he is still breathing? Then making the player who did that act a member of their team of the century. Would Port ever forgive that Club?

tess said:
Porthos you obviously have no idea of the history between Collingwood and St Blunda. They deserve to either always be a bottom 4 Club or to just get beaten either for the ultimate prize!

Imagine a pathetic Club such as Woodville downing a Champion Port player knocking him out cold and then kicking him like a dog to see if he is still breathing? Then making the player who did that act a member of their team of the century. Would Port ever forgive that Club?

Okkkkkkkkay.. so theis anology of St.Kilda comes from where exactly?

We deserve to be a bottom four side ? So it must rip your guts us seeing us sit in the top 4 all season long, and havng a bright and promising future, with young kids who can play, and play very well..

Have you caught that Green eyed monster lurking in your house yet?

tess said:

I guess Tess and those Saint fans that ran on to the ground have something in common.
They're all ATTENTION SEEKING MORONS.

tess said:

"The side was on a roll and looking good...."

LOL - it was 15 minutes into the first quarter FFS....you are drawing a rather long bow (and overlooking the resolve of the home side) if you are suggesting that the ground invasion cost St K the game....

I wish Essendon had of stuffed it up like St. Kilda did this year - one goal from a Grand Final appearance, Coleman medallist with over 100 goals, a team that look like they could dominate for the next few years.

what losers

:rolleyes:

tess said:
Porthos you obviously have no idea of the history between Collingwood and St Blunda.

Tess obviously you have no ********ing idea full stop. Or that of the traditions of port or at least the respect they have for there old black and white jumper.

So just ******** off. What part of that don't you understand the sex or the travel?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Docker_Brat said:
How does something that happened 38 years ago relate to todays players and supporters?

You forget it's Collingwood. Not much has happened since then so they live in the past.

Very poor form Tess...

It was a terrific game last night and a heart breaking result for Saints fans, but they've all been very gracious in defeat. Saints fans on Big Footy were the first to express their disappointment with the fans running onto the ground and putting a halt to the early momentum that the Saints had built up, but at the same time recognise that it was 12 minutes into the first quarter and there were three quarters yet to be played.

Saints showed a lot of grit and determination last night, Port managed to come out on top. The pressure was overwhelming and both teams gave it their all. Seriously, I think you need to put yourself back in check, threads like this are an embarassment to yourself.

tess said:

Not only are you embarrasing to your fellow Collingwood supporters, you are also embarrasing to those of us who follow football.

I'll apologize to St Kilda if they give up the bleating about Spida.... deal people. :) (I know it's over and done with but still) I am truly sorry that you didn't make it.

Beauty...tess has now joined Macpie, Gunder and eddiesmith to make all the good pie fans cringe that little bit harder.

Hang crap on a team that's had little success in the past because they look like having some now?

Well done, Saints. Now if you could just see your way to letting us have Dal Santo or Ball. We'll let you have Henneman or Bolton. Damn! You saw Bolton against you guys.

The Saints went a bit further than the poor old Pies this year, and well done to them. I wish we'd blundered that badly this year.

slugger said:
Well done, Saints. Now if you could just see your way to letting us have Dal Santo or Ball. We'll let you have Henneman or Bolton. Damn! You saw Bolton against you guys.

Actually, in order to apologise for this thread, I think we should be allowed to trade with the Saints first! McGough and O'Bree for Ball!

Cyclops said:
Actually, in order to apologise for this thread, I think we should be allowed to trade with the Saints first! McGough and O'Bree for Ball!
I thought you were going to suggest Molly for Tess. :eek:

Tess u r extreemly annoying.
i dont think u can hack that st kilda was actually 2 million times better than collingwood this season. stop living in the past and get on with it. they will be a force next year.
dont u ever have anything good to say?

Cyclops said:
We'll trade you Joffa for his son, Joffaboy ;)

Oi!!!

However the Pies would certainly win that trade. ;)

Tess you stupid troll, you seem very mixed up, but that sounds as though thats how you go through life.

I have defended you in the past when you have been offended by personal attacks on your sexuality and lifestyle choices.

You wanna troll like this? Gloves are off baby. Dont ever whinge when you get discriminated against if you want to give it out.

Carping hypocrite.

Remove this Banner Ad

St Blunda find a way to stuff it up again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back