St Kilda Crowd today- ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!

Remove this Banner Ad

de_LICA_ish18 said:
Collingwood was always his first choice club, he went to Brisbane for a year because he had no choice. He was always headed for Collingwood.

Thanks for the reminder. We should always consider draft tampering as his number one crime. And as an offshoot, we have to thank his actions and those of his mate Anthony Rocca (and one or two others) for justifying the salary cap concessions given to Brisbane and Sydney, helping them to premierships.

bOmBeR_BoY1 said:
James Hird & Matthew Lloyd, the biggest stars at our Club receive and cop similar treatment/abuse/filth (whatever you'd like to define it as...) whenever we play the Pies - what goes around, comes around. I'd be pretty sure the players getting jeered wouldn't be taking it too much to heart, more like spur them on to bigger and better things.

There was an incident in a local SANFL game yesterday between the Eagles and Centrals in which a crowd member waved a flag in the face of one of the Central boys (as they were coming off at half-time) and the player tried to start a fight with the fan. Shall be interesting to see what happens from this. Centrals are ferals anyways, particularly the player involved, so I could see it coming

pharro said:
Thanks for the reminder. We should always consider draft tampering as his number one crime. And as an offshoot, we have to thank his actions and those of his mate Anthony Rocca (and one or two others) for justifying the salary cap concessions given to Brisbane and Sydney, helping them to premierships.
Another reason to hate Collingwood?? I thought they had all been covered :p:thumbsu:

Rough_Edges said:
squeal squeal squeal squel.

A disgrace today Nathan 'Thierry' Buckley...diving at every oppurtunity.

thank goodness someone mentioned this.......Buckley is an A Grade DIVER..

Up with Robertson and Chapman..........how can such a good player be such a cheat, should get frees against them for over-acting, although i do commend him on taking head high tackles and not making a meal of it when the umpires AREN'T looking :rolleyes:

proud.jpg

We boo all collingwood players equally.... maybe some supporters boo some players more than others... but only coz they are good.... not because they are of a certain colour or background.

PS...

shouldn't this be with the rest of the collingwood excuse threads in Bay13?

Some excuses even started before the game even began :eek:

Mick Malthouse tells critics to 'get real'

Pies behind the elite: Mick Malthouse

What about Collingwood supporters booing Nick Davis everytime he got the ball a few weeks back at Telstra Stadium?

He left your team and is doing great at his new club, so what? I would never even think of booing a Shannon Grant or Greg Stafford.

Collingwood fans boo Aker.

Collingwood fans gave Newan a spray for breaking his leg.

Collingwood fans spit on oppisition players/supporters.

Collingwood fans boo Nicky Winmar all day for being black.

this guy is on drugs.

johnson_26 said:
Well done to the saints today, you thoroughly deserved your win against us- you simply outclassed and outplayed us all over the field today.

but one thing that really made me want to get a nuclear bomb from nth korea and launch at your members was your treatment of nathan buckley.

From the very first bounce, every time the champ got the footy you booed him. What a disgrace.

Do you guys know how to treat and respect champions? You ought to be ashamed as you have no class or sportsmanship what so ever.

Collingwood fans didnt boo robby harvey when he got a touch- because we have respect for the greats of our game.

Unlike som eof you st kilda ***,, you really ought to be ashamed.
It was due to him milking a free and taking a dive when him and maguire were going toe to toe with jumper punches.

I didn't boo him, however it's a little hypocritical, we're not the ones yelling abuse at a player with a broken leg. :thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love this, but johnson 26 was clearly joking to get a rise out of everyone.

If not, he is the stupidest man on earth, don't think so though.

Hornet said:
Very funny moment in the last quarter.

Buckley has the ball at half back near the outer boundary . . . saints supporters heckle

Buckley arrogantly shows them the ball . . . saints supporters heckle

Buckley kicks straight to an opposition player . . . saints supporters rejoice :D

And Burnsy nails Clarke and we win the ball.

Poor buckley copped a bit of abuse and was booed, thats nothing compared to what that feral in the gold jacket and his one tooth army dish out ever week to opposition players.

R Man said:
johnson 26 I'm not really sure you being a Collingwood supporter should be taking the moral ground here... yes I was there today, and yes I was on that members wing and sticking it right up Buckley... but I didn't discriminate... all his teammates copped it if they got close.. haha! We flexed our muscle today on the field... and its the same old Collingwood.. you are NOT the real deal, if you ever thought you were this year. Period.

R Man

Youre looking good for another Prelim final loss

Lockyer24 said:
Youre looking good for another Prelim final loss

And you pining for a bottom 4 finish.. (wait... is that a top 4 finish courtesy only 4 interstate trips by AFL?)

Humm.

I seem to remember everytime Sydney plays Collingwood, that pies fans boo & give the bird to Nick Davis & some even want to jump the fence and kill him!!:rolleyes:

Don't see us doing anything like that to Anthony Rocca.

I would boo Buckley as well as I have never liked him cos of his 'i wanna play for Collingwood and not for Brisbane cos I want to win a premiership' tantie:p

johnson_26 said:
Well done to the saints today, you thoroughly deserved your win against us- you simply outclassed and outplayed us all over the field today.

but one thing that really made me want to get a nuclear bomb from nth korea and launch at your members was your treatment of nathan buckley.

From the very first bounce, every time the champ got the footy you booed him. What a disgrace.

Do you guys know how to treat and respect champions? You ought to be ashamed as you have no class or sportsmanship what so ever.

Collingwood fans didnt boo robby harvey when he got a touch- because we have respect for the greats of our game.

Unlike som eof you st kilda ***,, you really ought to be ashamed.

haha mate, ur a joke, what bout all those times collingwood fans booed carey

Remove this Banner Ad

St Kilda Crowd today- ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back