St Kilda Football Club you have a responsibility to the general football community.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, that's it. Give in to the anger, the hatred. It makes us stronger...

darth%20sidious%205325.jpg

no it doesn't

it hasn't for the last however many years. it won't now.

If it isn't my team, I am just an neutral observer...you won't get me saying anything other than Go Saints! ;)

this is the first grand final ever where I will not be barracking for a team, Im just hoping for good game. As soon as the final siren sounds I wont be paying attention to anything AFL related for 3 months. :p

Have a soft spot for the Saints and their suffering supporters.

What is suffering anyway?
Saints still love watching their team play every year and Melbourne would be a worser place without the splendour of a beer at the Espy or a walk along St. Kilda beach.

Anyway,I don't really care who wins.

All my mums family side is Collingwood.

My uncle on my dad's side, played for the Saints in the mid 60s and still supports them having played for the Blues and Royboys.

I think he was in the '65 gf team.

I hope we have a great even game because there is nothing worse for the neutral than a game decided at quarter time.

It would be a special day seeing Nick Riewoldt hold aloft the cup after a close win.

But I'd enjoy seeing Mick Malthouse finally get what he deserves too having put alot into the Pies outfit over the years.

Hopefully we get an atmosphere like the Collingwood game on Friday Night but alas the corporates will be too busy bragging about their next house purchase to even think about being passionate at the game.

Lets hope the hardcore diehard people of the streets and suburbia get their wish GF day.

This game was born from grassroots and may we pray it stays that way.

And you thought it was bad when we won in 08?!!

City went into meltdown then, and will do on Sat night should the Pies get up.

Only one positive i'll take from it - find the hottest Pies chick fan that night and take her home..

go sainters

go the collywobbles

but it's collingwood... they deserve to be hated

Classic coming from a Port supporter, the most despised team in SA footy circles by every footy fan in SA, and he decides to jump on the bandwagon, your club should be used to all this

Do not mind whoever wins.. dont know anyone close thats a Pies fan but for some reason I respect them as a footy side (even after them spanking us at Anzac day), on field they have been excellent this year and deserve the flag.

But also would love Saints to put up a massive fight and bring on the pressure, I want to see a tight, contested game this saturday.
Only thing I dont want to see is a blowout, would be absolutely devastating for the losing side...

The day Blues make the GF however, Ill def be barracking for the other side! :p

I don't care who wins. The best part of this GF is I get to either see the Saints lose 2 in a row or the Pies lose ANOTHER GF. Either way, I'll get some enjoyment out of it. :thumbsu:

Also, either way, I will still be happy for my mates that support each team. It is hard to begrudge them, they haven't had a great deal of the ultimate success and are still great supporters.

After watching channel 7 news at Collingwood training you wonder wh ytheir supporters get sterotyped, a couple had no teeth (seriously) and another silly woman was trying to sing the song and didn't know the words lol..........:D

Alot of AFL fans who've been to enough footy games over the journey , would probably think there is no 'good' result on Saturday , some may struggle to find one result more palatable than the other.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate Collingwood as much as anyone, but they deserve to win. They've been the best team all year, while the Saints have played the same boring, lacklustre footy we all hate.

I'll be barracking for St Kilda, but as I said, Collingwood deserve to win.

I hate Collingwood as much as anyone, but they deserve to win. They've been the best team all year, while the Saints have played the same boring, lacklustre footy we all hate.

I'll be barracking for St Kilda, but as I said, Collingwood deserve to win.

Deserve to win? What a stupid stupid concept.

Lol @ being a Carlton supporter and having to rely on other teams to do your bidding.

Ha ha yeah I bet the Blues fans get their wifes/girlfreinds to appear in 'please bang my wife' and they sit back and cheer whilst someone else does the deed they cannot.

They are a pathetic rabble.

To not allow Evil to triumph over good this weekend.

Essendon will never be forgiven for letting the team down back in 1990, the Lions are to be applauded for doing the job a few years ago, and adding to the misery of the unwashed.

This is more than just another grand final, this is good versus evil, Harry verses Voldemort, Gandalf verses Saraman, churchill verses Hitler, Julia verses Abbott.

So to the St Kilda Football club you are carrying the hopes of every normal, intelligent, clean, un tattoed, honest, sane, employed, free, Football supporter.

Please do not let us down. ;)

Had a good laugh when reading this, beautifully written and every word is true!!..loved it..

GO SAINTS!!:thumbsu:

'carn the draw!!
This.
A team that plays boring footy versus a team that everyone hates, and for good reason.
My hatred for Riewoldt+Milne versus my hatred for Malthouse+Daisy
For a sense of drama, Nicky Winmar should give the cup to the winning team.

To decide who to barrack for i'd toss a coin, and hope it explodes and kills me.

Remove this Banner Ad

St Kilda Football Club you have a responsibility to the general football community.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back