Roast St Kilda in no mans land

Remove this Banner Ad

Where is Max Heath at?

Was looking unlikely to get another year early in the season but improved a lot in the 2nd half of the year, particularly when he got to ruck solo. Still unlikely he makes it but stranger things have happened.
If he stays on track he'll be getting close in the 2nd half of next season. If not, he'll probably be delistef.
He's started to fill out now but could still go the way of Tom Campbell if it doesn't translate to athletic ability.

So when is this trash heap of a thread getting moved to the Bay?

326 pages of shit flinging
My saints friend, As long as my Favourite coach of All time in Ross Lyon is coaching your club, The saints will get Poo thrown at their direction.

I learnt that when Ross Lyon was the Fremantle dockers coach from 2012 until 2019.

I will go on record that I have no Animosity towards Ross Lyon.

My saints friend, As long as my Favourite coach of All time in Ross Lyon is coaching your club, The saints will get Poo thrown at their direction.

I learnt that when Ross Lyon was the Fremantle dockers coach from 2012 until 2019.

I will go on record that I have no Animosity towards Ross Lyon.
Fck!
Massive statement

Fck!
Massive statement
My cats mate, this thread will get dragged on Just like the Ken Hinkley threads on the main Board.

I wont need to See the Port Adelaide board on how many Sack Hinkley threads are there. Last I heard they were up to part 12 or part 13. lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast St Kilda in no mans land

Remove this Banner Ad

Back