St Kilda v Richmond - Round 10 - 7:50PM, Etihad. ** LIVE CHAT FROM 7.30 **

Remove this Banner Ad

well done afl you got the result you wanted, 3 consecutive 6 day breaks for the saints and the usual biased umpiring against us.

Credit to our boys for fighting it out against the odds, we aren't done with yet.

lol. :d

Misses cost us.
Good game.
If we swapped Roos we'd have won by 6 goals!

Did well tho - 4 games in 18 days. We get a normal break next week - then a 6 day break between two interstate games. AFL keep raping us.

Good to hear 'tigerland' - I only watch saints games so almost forgotten how good it is!

Well done AFL you got the result you wanted, 3 consecutive 6 day breaks for the Saints and the usual biased umpiring against us.

Credit to our boys for fighting it out against the odds, we aren't done with yet.
Hahaha, haven't your last 6 losses been due to the umpires?

You absolute muppet. :D :thumbsu:

Well done AFL you got the result you wanted, 3 consecutive 6 day breaks for the Saints and the usual biased umpiring against us.

22 frees to Saints, 16 to Richmond.

Don't be bitter.. it was a fair honest game :thumbsu:

Haha, always enjoyable seeing your offended after the Saints lose plugger. Those dang umpires, always stealing the Saints wins! At least you'll always have your moral victories. :D

Yeah of course you wouldn't understand what it's like to get screwed by the fixturing and the umpiring supporting the AFL's pets Collingwood.

How many 6 day breaks does your team get this year? Sweet FA and you certainly don't get 3 in a row like we have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game of the year IMO...

From an ouyside supporter, Umpires killed both teams at stages.. but saints definitely got the best of it in the last qtr when it counted and it was good to see tigers pull off the win the end...

22 frees to Saints, 16 to Richmond.

It's not about the numbers... It's about the ones they don't pay, and consistency, the feel of the game, the vibe, mabo...

Why? If we keep playing this fast attacking football and get Fisher, McEvoy and Schnedier back in the team - plus Geary - they proved tonight they can compete with anyone.

yeah I dunno. Reckon it will come down to Round 22.

St,Kilda v Carlton @ Etihad

What a great game. Probably means we will drop out of the 8 and be just ahead of... Richmond! I reckon both teams will make the 8 by the end of the season though.

Worst call of the night had to be the one paid against I. Maric in the centre square for jumping too early. WTF, he actually got the tap you slime green maggot

Remove this Banner Ad

St Kilda v Richmond - Round 10 - 7:50PM, Etihad. ** LIVE CHAT FROM 7.30 **

Remove this Banner Ad

Back