St Kilda v Richmond - Round 10 - 7:50PM, Etihad. ** LIVE CHAT FROM 7.30 **

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done AFL you got the result you wanted, 3 consecutive 6 day breaks for the Saints and the usual biased umpiring against us.

Credit to our boys for fighting it out against the odds, we aren't done with yet.

Seriously you are without doubt just about the most sad, pathetic and worst loser here. Don't spoil the game thread with your ####en junk for once ay? Go and sulk on the Saints board where people might care.

It's not about the numbers... It's about the ones they don't pay, and consistency, the feel of the game, the vibe, mabo...

like when dal santo had prior got tackled drops the ball, ball goes to saints player end result goal changed the pace of the game thought we had lost it at that point :(

Fantastic game.

Didn't think Richmond had it in them to finish it off. They're really making a statement now. Would be great for them to get finals action this year.

Still impossible to predict the 8. With Geelong, Hawthorn and St. Kilda sitting outside, and now Richmond looking like a competitive team.

Cant believe there was talk of cyril being the next ablett.
Said it for a while, but Cotchin is the new ablett.
His balance, vision, and skills especially in the middle of contests are freakin amazing.
Compare footage of ablett and cotchin when they kick the ball, especially shorter kicks under preasure, its identical.
Great win, richmond's midfield will be scary in 2 years.

Cant believe there was talk of cyril being the next ablett.
Said it for a while, but Cotchin is the new ablett.
His balance, vision, and skills especially in the middle of contests are freakin amazing.
Compare footage of ablett and cotchin when they kick the ball, especially shorter kicks under preasure, its identical.
Great win, richmond's midfield will be scary in 2 years.

they even run the same as well cotchin just being a bit faster but the resemblance is uncanny

Stats can lie, umps gave us some cheapies at the end after they had already won it for Richmond.

The three consecutive 6 day breaks didn't help either, ridiculous scheduling.

Credit to the AFL and Richmond though, they were too good for us tonight.

Bigbabycrying.jpg

Suck it up. Had every chance to win it after your mob took the lead.

Stats can lie, umps gave us some cheapies at the end after they had already won it for Richmond.

The three consecutive 6 day breaks didn't help either, ridiculous scheduling.

Credit to the AFL and Richmond though, they were too good for us tonight.
give it a rest, you do realize that 6 days is ample time for teams to recover, hence the fact that the saints ran the game out to the end. Now, we were coming off a 6 day break as well, played in the wet vs Hawthorn, sure we didnt have three 6 dayers in a row..

I think your making more out of this than needed, European football clubs play games with 3-4 day breaks in between games at certain times during the season, NBA teams play with 2-3 day breaks..

piss poor excuse.. harden the $@@! up!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

they even run the same as well cotchin just being a bit faster but the resemblance is uncanny

Absolutely!!!
Not sure if this has always been the case as ive only noticed it this year.
Obviously has the tools, perhaps has been working on modelling his game around Gaz.
It's freakish.
He keeps sneaking under the radar, but a good chance to end up the best midfielder in the comp within the next 5 years.
Pardon my ridiculous awe.
Well played tonight tigers.

Well done AFL you got the result you wanted, 3 consecutive 6 day breaks for the Saints and the usual biased umpiring against us.

Credit to our boys for fighting it out against the odds, we aren't done with yet.
Umps were amazingly two minded inmost decisions, but they were so bad it evened up in regard to who got the raw deal.

Unless Gilbert is an umpire you can't blame them for the loss.

Butchered the crap out of the ball all night. Must have turned it over directly at least 5 times and shit himself every time he went near the ball or a player. If he was a dog he'd be on his way to the RSPCA for an injection.
Must have pics of the whole board rooting a pig to keep his spot.

Great match other than that from both teams.

it was such a boring game for me, i didn't care who won i turned it off half way thru the 2nd when saints hit the front, i nearly vomiited in my mouth a little.

Our last 8 games are Brisbane Swans Bulldogs Collingwood Melbourne Geelong GWS and Carlton. Expect to win 6 maybe 7 of those games.

LOL @ "expecting" to win 1 or 2 against Pies, Cats and Blues. Saints would be easy favourites to lose all 3 and any win there would be an upset, even against a faltering Geelong.

Wow I just read the whole lot having come home from the game.I didn't hear the siren.
Being in the grog squad ,the roar was incredible.
CARN THE TIGERS!

Thank god for that.Was nervous pregame and during the game.
Was happy for the lads to get the win and get the momentum going for the rest of the year.
GO YOU MIGHTY TIGERS!

Onwards and upwards.

Still have no idea why Saints left Reiwoldt alone in the forward 50 on more than one occasion. You never see a key forward given that much space in footy, it was bizarre.

Was a good game to watch and I was hoping Saints snagged another goal with 2 minutes left. The noise as it was was electrifying but if saints had kicked another no one would have sat down for the last 120 seconds. Kudos to both teams, put on a great spectacle. Have to say the saints look a lot better when they are playing a more attacking style of game, suits their forwards better.

Richmond have improved greatly, backed up there demolition of my mob last night. Good lukc to them, I have a soft spot for the Tiges, missus is a fan :)

Remove this Banner Ad

St Kilda v Richmond - Round 10 - 7:50PM, Etihad. ** LIVE CHAT FROM 7.30 **

Remove this Banner Ad

Back