Discussion St.Kilda vs Western Bulldogs, 2nd AFL Preliminary Final, 18/9/2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Arsholes were they trying to piss off all the StKilda supporters watching the StKilda Dogs finals.

I was watching the One telecast with my old man and 2 things stuck out to me;

"I thought this was a sports channel? Seem pretty bloody quick to cut to an add at every available opportunity."

And that great highlight thing, I would have appreciated a spoiler that this includes recent heartbreak, since if glares could kill I would be missing half the house and everything in it.

Was there anyone at the game last night, who did the walk along the ramp to flinders street? On the way back there was a dogs fan lying motionless on the ground as a regular person was performing CPR. The paramedics were just arriving as we walked past but it didn't look good at all. Does anyone know anything about it? I sent all my thoughts last night to that man hoping that he would be ok!

Pretty pissed with 1 HD showing "great moments" at half time.
THe arsey kick that Scarlett got at the grand final, cementing the win.

Arsholes were they trying to piss off all the StKilda supporters watching the StKilda Dogs finals.

I thought Ten's coverage was pretty good in general. Was better than Seven's coverage. Loved the build up before the bounce where they were showing highlights of past finals and talking about the two teams, then they followed them out from the changerooms on to the ground. Really got you pumped up for the game.

Could have done without watching the highlights of last years GF though and that Scarlett toe poke replayed in slow motion. Pretty inconsiderate when they know so many Saints fans will be watching. Still have nightmares about that moment, I don't need a reminder.

Pretty pissed with 1 HD showing "great moments" at half time.
THe arsey kick that Scarlett got at the grand final, cementing the win.

i changed the channel at that point. Could not handle seeing that!

gawd i hope its different next week and we win the bloody thing!

Luke Darcy, i have no words..
Barry Hall marks the ball outside 50 on a toughish angle, and did his usual walk back 20m with his back to the goals. Unknown to him Gia was 40m in the clear sitting in the square, and he pipes up with "Barry did the right thing there. He's kicked 79 goals... etc"
Um WTF, it's better to have Barry shooting from 55, than Gia in the square? Token Bulldogs apologist. Needs sacking, makes Glen Jakovich look like Clinton Grybas.

Watching the replay now, god damn we were poor in that 2nd quarter. The 3rd better be as good as everyone's been saying, otherwise we are screwed. Can't bring that shit to finals, let alone a Grand Final.

Darcy was tipping the Dogs to win before the game and even the other commentators were like WTF?

Could tell he was shattered when we got on top in that 2nd half. I don't mind him normally but he is so obviously biased when it comes to the Dogs that it detracts from his role as a commentator. He even makes Eddie look unbiased in comparison.

Darcy was tipping the Dogs to win before the game and even the other commentators were like WTF?

Could tell he was shattered when we got on top in that 2nd half. I don't mind him normally but he is so obviously biased when it comes to the Dogs that it detracts from his role as a commentator. He even makes Eddie look unbiased in comparison.

By 2 points if I remember correctly, I dunno why he even bothered tipping as it should have been what the Hun do in their yearly tipping with the likes of Hird, Aker and co, a token "Bulldogs" without a margin since we all know he'd vote with his heart.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion St.Kilda vs Western Bulldogs, 2nd AFL Preliminary Final, 18/9/2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back