Steven King is a W@nker!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as im concerned, any of those Geelong supporters who Booed King today should be ashamed of themselves and have no right to say anything degrogative about him.

He was a terrific player for us for 12 years and didn't want to go, but was forced out. He was a two time All Australian, best and fairest, club captain He was a terrific servent of our club and should be treated that way.

Unlike Leigh Colbert, he was a true servent of our club. Anyone who treated him otherwise today should hand their heads.

I've never been so disgusted to be a Geelong supporter than when boo's went up around the ground when he had the ball.

Hey go have another cry softco*k!

If you're not wearing the hoops then perpared to be boooooooed:p

Stop being so precious:thumbsdown:

Hey go have another cry softco*k!

If you're not wearing the hoops then perpared to be boooooooed:p

Stop being so precious:thumbsdown:

get a grip
this war on king has started because of sooky sooky la la blake
he was the one that sooked
he was the one that forced king to be traded
he was the one that today said he had not spoken to king since gf
he was the one that rang sen
HE IS AND WAS THE SOOK
the king has been awesome in his approach, and has been one of the better saint players
so let's not kill the king, show some respect as he will be back at the club, and has been an awesome servant of the club

get a grip
HE IS AND WAS THE SOOK
the king has been awesome in his approach, and has been one of the better saint players
so let's not kill the king, show some respect as he will be back at the club, and has been an awesome servant of the club

Whatever you reckon Crackers.

Why should Blake have spoken to King since the GF? If you played most the year, only to be dropped for the grand final, would you speak to the player who replaced you, especially after he's no longer at the club? To the best of my knowledge, King and Blake weren't exactly best of mates when they were at the club too, and this was long before the GF.

When did Blake call SEN? Just because you keep saying it, doesn't mean it's true.

As for being a sook, how do you analyse all the comments King has made during the week? Yes, Kingy, we know you can still play football, but why would we get rid of a player with 8-10 years of football ahead of him, instead of a player who has 3 years tops left in him? It's called succession planning FFS. Should we apologise to King for planning for the future, a future for the most part wouldn't have included King, but that Blake would have a bigger say in?

get a grip
HE IS AND WAS THE SOOK

On ya Crackers...lets not let facts get in the way of your one-man obsession..

If u had read The Mission, you would know that Blake told his mother that he had been dropped, who then blurted it out to a friend, then a family member of that friend texted SEN. But hey, lets just make it up that Blake got straight on the blower and rang SEN, cos thats the first thing I would do...:rolleyes:

ANd to say that Blake forced King to be traded is laughable, and gives no credit to the club that u CLAIM to "support". It obviously came down to a choice between the 2, and they went with a 22 yr old developing ruckman instead of an injury-prone 30 yr old back-up ruckman...given that the 22 yr old is now playing as number one ruckman and improving before our very eyes, and we are unbeaten up to this point, looks like a terrible decision doesnt it...:rolleyes:

Blake obviously either slept with ur sister or your mother, or bullied u at school. Either that or u are infatuated and obsessed with your boy Steven...your call Crackers...

Said during the week that winning a flag with St Kilda would mean more to him that his flag with the Cats.

Was also very bitter with the Cats after being traded despite the fact he turned down the club's offer of a 1-year contract.

of course a flag with the saints would mean more.

he was gifted last years flag.

im sure hed rather put in a full solid year and win a flag rather than getting called up from the magoos 3 days b4 a GF.

i dont see how thats bagging the club, and as for people bagging kingy at yesterdays game, get over it ferals, he was a club man thru and thru and served us well when he was fit.

get a grip
HE IS AND WAS THE SOOK

You're an idiot. Enough said.

What a ******* - hey kingy WE OWE YOU NOTHING

Trying to beat up on blakey today was a disgrace...your a tool - Geelong made you everything - i wouldnt go bagging us cause you aint going anywhere with the saints.

I would of though someone who has captained a club and was given a premiership shouldnt be bagging that club ever.

Get over your bullshit king - you are on your last legs and the cats made the right decision to keep the young blake.

Dont make yourself regret being a ________ to the cats for one half baked season with the foolish saints.

right now you look like a w***er!

Hey guys, its great to see loyal supporters getting stuck into a player who gave you more than 10 years of service, captained the club and helped win a premiership.

Who would want to play for Geelong if their supporters start hating them as soon they get forced out (Geelong had salary cap issues at the start of the season). You guys ought to be ashamed

What a ******* - hey kingy WE OWE YOU NOTHING

Trying to beat up on blakey today was a disgrace...your a tool - Geelong made you everything - i wouldnt go bagging us cause you aint going anywhere with the saints.

I would of though someone who has captained a club and was given a premiership shouldnt be bagging that club ever.

Get over your bullshit king - you are on your last legs and the cats made the right decision to keep the young blake.

Dont make yourself regret being a ________ to the cats for one half baked season with the foolish saints.

right now you look like a w***er!

Take it easy dude

Kingy is former club captain and champion and a good bloke

He is entitled to continue his career and he beat Blake yesterday proving who is the better ruckman at this point in time

On ya Crackers...lets not let facts get in the way of your one-man obsession..

If u had read The Mission, you would know that Blake told his mother that he had been dropped, who then blurted it out to a friend, then a family member of that friend texted SEN. But hey, lets just make it up that Blake got straight on the blower and rang SEN, cos thats the first thing I would do...:rolleyes:

ANd to say that Blake forced King to be traded is laughable, and gives no credit to the club that u CLAIM to "support". It obviously came down to a choice between the 2, and they went with a 22 yr old developing ruckman instead of an injury-prone 30 yr old back-up ruckman...given that the 22 yr old is now playing as number one ruckman and improving before our very eyes, and we are unbeaten up to this point, looks like a terrible decision doesnt it...:rolleyes:

Blake obviously either slept with ur sister or your mother, or bullied u at school. Either that or u are infatuated and obsessed with your boy Steven...your call Crackers...[/quote]

what a load of corio back water

going on your logic, milburn should have been traded too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, its great to see loyal supporters getting stuck into a player who gave you more than 10 years of service, captained the club and helped win a premiership.

Who would want to play for Geelong if their supporters start hating them as soon they get forced out (Geelong had salary cap issues at the start of the season). You guys ought to be ashamed

well said

Still having a tear after we handed your arses to you yesterday I see.

Just be thankful we decided to give King to you. Only way you can get a decent ruckman onto your list. God knows you can't draft one.

Did I hear Geelong fans booing King at one stage yesterday? I'm sure when he had possession of the ball I heard some and thought to myself why would you be booing King? He was forced on by the club last year, gave us great service and was very handy on GF day.

I thought it was poor form if I heard right.

Did I hear Geelong fans booing King at one stage yesterday? I'm sure when he had possession of the ball I heard some and thought to myself why would you be booing King? He was forced on by the club last year, gave us great service and was very handy on GF day.

It was poor form and we had a go at the supporters doing it.

Get your facts right dopey.Some of us hated him while he was still at Geelong.Have you not heard the bronx cheers he's copped over the last few years ?

If I was King I'd have targeted Blake as well.

He is soft, and it clearly rattled him. King dominated in the ruck.
Blake - 28 hit outs
King - 23 hit outs

And for extended parts of the game, King was matched up against West.

Blake won the ruck duel, and had our midfielders had a half decent game it would have shown through more than it did.

I wouldn't say King rattled him either. In the next 2 minutes Blake won the ruck duel and helped us win it out of the centre for 3 goals in 2 minutes.

As for King being "forced" to go, that's just pure bull shit.

King was offered a 1-year contract with the club. He thought he should be offered a 2-year deal and rejected the clubs offer. Meanwhile the club re-signed Mark Blake and thus withdrew the offer to King.

Even Tom Harley said it was King's choice to leave the club.

But lets not let facts get in the way of a good King love-in now!

You're missing the point that it wasn't an accident that he ended up at St Kilda, it was a deliberate decision on the part of the club to let him go there for nothing. I'd be pretty happy with that treatment if I was a player. They could after all have told him to get stuffed, in which case his career was very likely finished.

Who would want to play for Geelong? Players that would like a premiership medallion - something no St Kilda player will see (at least courtesy of St Kilda) for a long, long time. And players that want to be looked after at the end of their careers.

It happens, I wouldn't get too worked up about it. I don't think King or the club owe one another anything. King did what was expected of him, the club kept him on the list for years after his best was long past and when he was barely capable of playing a game. Bomber defended him to the hilt when he was out of form (the contested mark incident), after he kicked Jeff White in the face, and prior to last year's grand final. The players looked after him, tried to give him a goal in the GF.

The club looked after him at the end as well, and that's why he's still playing.

Frankly I wouldn't bother booing him, I don't really see the point because I don't dislike him or anything like that, but I wouldn't necessarily get too upset if someone else did. It might be a different story if they gave him a spray though, I'd probably object a bit to that. Of course if I thought it would put him off his game that might be a different story too - but given the abuse he used to suffer at times from our supporters when he actually played for us I suspect he's got a pretty thick skin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back