Stkilda had 19 men on the field

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
https://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/s...g/news-story/52458e5faf9b171461188b45786be8ea

"Marshall was on the field for nearly 30 seconds before he was called off the field.

Foxfooty.com.au reported that the AFL interchange steward had noticed the extra player running onto the field but didn’t advise the umpires because they believed the player didn’t impact the contest.

This is despite the ruckman winning a hit out at a boundary throw-in after running on."

now this wouldnt have changed the game but the umpires literally ignored it...

wtf

GXIr1uP.jpg

For a sport micro-managed to within an inch of its life, Gil is running a shitshow.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/s...g/news-story/52458e5faf9b171461188b45786be8ea

"Marshall was on the field for nearly 30 seconds before he was called off the field.

Foxfooty.com.au reported that the AFL interchange steward had noticed the extra player running onto the field but didn’t advise the umpires because they believed the player didn’t impact the contest.

This is despite the ruckman winning a hit out at a boundary throw-in after running on."

now this wouldnt have changed the game but the umpires literally ignored it...

wtf

I truly believe the AFL is corrupt

there is no other reasonable explanation for scenarios like this

I truly believe the AFL is corrupt

there is no other reasonable explanation for scenarios like this

They have obviously tried to sweep this one under the rug instead of admitting there was a mistake.

Note that nobody has been game to put their name to the news.com.au article.

Could this be why the General Manager of Football has left his post mid-season?

I'd like my club to receive compensation in the form of Gil's head on a stick.

Last edited:
They have a guy making sure players don't step over the line in the one meter section they're allowed to cross, yet a guy runs onto the field for a full 30 seconds, is involved in the play and then comes back off and they turn a blind eye?

You have Jesse White's attention.

They have obviously tried to sweep this one under the rug instead of admitting there was a mistake.

The AFL cant even fine St Kilda because the AFL would end up having to pay it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They have a guy making sure players don't step over the line in the one meter section they're allowed to cross, yet a guy runs onto the field for a full 30 seconds, is involved in the play and then comes back off and they turn a blind eye?

This is what I can’t wrap my head around. They seem so diligent and strict on the most minor details, yet…

Could this be why the General Manager of Football has left his post mid-season?

Yes, otherwise you might have discovered the global lizard man conspiracy targeting a football club in Melbourne.

Obviously Hocking's fault for stopping Richmond from winning all of the premierships

Yeah Steve Hocking. He only gave them dream fixtures with consecutive home game runs during their flag years. And aside from putting Geelong in Tigers heartland for our home finals, he allowed a corrupt ticketing system in where Richmond fans pooled online and bought Geelong tickets to imbalance the crowd.

I can see why they can't stand him

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Stkilda had 19 men on the field

Remove this Banner Ad

Back