Autopsy Swans Avada Kedavra the frack outta Richmond 122-78

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon mentally he just sits in a bit of an awkward spot that makes him prone to panicking.

If he was a bit dumber, he could just play simply and on instinct. If he was smarter, he would be more composed and think more quickly.

LOL thats a perfect summarisation of Ladlams.

I think he will have a long career with us hopefully a successful one

I think Chad played well but he usually kicks those running shots on goal when bursting out of the middle. Second week he's missed gettable goals.

Up there as one of the biggest backs against the walls wins this club has seen in my lifetime.

We had no right to win that on paper with the injuries we had.

fdffd2d23c35b34ca86ccd7f32aeb3ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of obvious stuff others have commented very effectively on.
I thought Corey adapted to the pace of the game pretty quickly and was always looking to make position or dish off effectively like the chip that led to Braeden's goal.
Will was slower and only started to look effective in the last quarter.
Matt was solid in defence. I had expected him to play more in the midfield but he contributed well. I really want to see Angus get a run but this wasn't the game for him.
I thought the contributions from both Justin and Dylan were both down a bit. They worked hard enough but we didn't use them much. Richmond used the corridor more so they missed out defensively too. Maybe we need a plan B for them.
We let Richmond get out behind us too often and there must be some lessons there.

Stephens for me is still trying to do too much. He is also hitting packs with very little conviction. maybe he should not do that and stay on the outside for the feed.
I rekn he's gotten a bit too comfortable of late thinking he's solidified his position. He seems to have let go of the basics that got him in. Let's be real early on he was a bit of a squib, but he slowly worked on it and started really cracking in. Seems to have dropped off in intensity the slightest bit, but enough that it is noticeable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't see how you move Blakey now that was a revelation

He's a modern full back
Don’t want to pump up my tyres too much but I was calling for it in the off-season. If he can run off one of the oppositions best forwards and keep them honest all over the park, while still keeping the quiet, well look out!

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Swans Avada Kedavra the frack outta Richmond 122-78

Remove this Banner Ad

Back