Swans Board Grand Final Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd imagine they assign all the priority 1s seats in the better sections, though, before assigning priority 2-3.

Like, if you're a priority 1, you surely won't be sitting in the nosebleeds
They allocate "best available" first. So usually the most expensive.

Of course, but already up to Category 6 would mean there was a crap load of P1s this year.

It seems to be completely at random - i got cat 6 in 2014 as a priority 1 even though i knew a couple of priority 2s that got cat 1 or cat 2.

Its ticketek - nothing makes any sense.

If anyone gets allocated seats that are too expensive for their liking and my 2 are cheaper (providing I get them). I'll happily pay to upgrade.

I'd imagine they assign all the priority 1s seats in the better sections, though, before assigning priority 2-3.

Like, if you're a priority 1, you surely won't be sitting in the nosebleeds

Completely random. Every year each competing clubs board has stories of Lower Priority members getting better seats than higher priority members, including ours in 2012 and 2014.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Completely random. Every year each competing clubs board has stories of Lower Priority members getting better seats than higher priority members, including ours in 2012 and 2014.
Even though they use the terms "next best available" in all the pre-ballot information. I just find it completely illogical as to why they'd allocate P1 members standing room only for the P3 memebrs to have access to Cat1. Makes no sense.

Even though they use the terms "next best available" in all the pre-ballot information. I just find it completely illogical as to why they'd allocate P1 members standing room only for the P3 memebrs to have access to Cat1. Makes no sense.

It doesn't but its the way it is for some unknown reason. Its not a transparent process

Just got this in email:

Members can visit www.sydneyswans.com.au from 9am tomorrow, Monday September 26 to see if they were successful or unsuccessful in the Grand Final ticket ballot by searching for their Ticketek Account Number. Email notification will also be sent to successful and unsuccessful members on Monday. For more information on the ballot process and what happens now that the Swans have qualified for the Grand Final, please click HERE.

Thoughts?

Just got this in email:

Members can visit www.sydneyswans.com.au from 9am tomorrow, Monday September 26 to see if they were successful or unsuccessful in the Grand Final ticket ballot by searching for their Ticketek Account Number. Email notification will also be sent to successful and unsuccessful members on Monday. For more information on the ballot process and what happens now that the Swans have qualified for the Grand Final, please click HERE.

Thoughts?

Bank statement will be the earliest indicator.

Remove this Banner Ad

Swans Board Grand Final Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back