Swans Board Grand Final Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Besides tickets where's the pub in South Melbourne to go to. That's one thing I want to do this year is head there at a Swans pub.

Posted at RWO

Hi all,

A quick update from Swans HQ. There was a delay with the ballots being run today, but they are now underway. Charges should start appearing on credit cards very soon, and as always, the full ballot results will be available on the website from 9am tomorrow. Good luck everyone!

Jenny

Very soon? Very soon? Why hasn't my card been charged yet. Wtf is going on?!! My browser says 'please check your internet connection and try again' does this mean ticketek have taken my tickets and given them to a homeless man?

Is R.S.I. still a thing?

Or is it simply 'stress' every claims compo for these days?

I have both checking my card today to no avail.

Posted at RWO

Hi all,

A quick update from Swans HQ. There was a delay with the ballots being run today, but they are now underway. Charges should start appearing on credit cards very soon, and as always, the full ballot results will be available on the website from 9am tomorrow. Good luck everyone!

Jenny
Cheers Grim.... On a side note, can you tell the Swans HQ to get on BF too please? Cheers. :thumbsu::rainbow:

All day when I go to transactions on my cc I have gotten 'Error 302033: Running balance is temporarily unavailable as a transaction on this account is being processed'...

Just process it already!!!!

Very soon? Very soon? Why hasn't my card been charged yet. Wtf is going on?!! My browser says 'please check your internet connection and try again' does this mean ticketek have taken my tickets and given them to a homeless man?
Ticketek took your 5 bucks per ballot and jacked your internet too. Bastards!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

iStock_clock-watching.jpg

Rising Sun is nice but pretty expensive

The Rising Sun after 2012 was one of the most joyful nights of my life. **** me it was good fun watching the replay with a belted and ecstatic crowd of swans fans. I'll pay my $10 a pint or whatever to repeat that.

I remember bedford saying the owner's a massive dickhead now, though. Where's the place to kick on to if we snag it again next Saturday?

Is this real life. **** sake.

As this is a grand final planing thread I believe this fits.

Will there be swans buses going to Melbourne?
Sorry this thread is reserved for complaining about not having your card debited yet

Remove this Banner Ad

Swans Board Grand Final Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back