Swans culture that of Communist Russia (or China)

Remove this Banner Ad

Q... said:
I'm confused. Was he taking the mickey?

I think he's saying talking to the Swans you'll get plenty of propaganda and not much truth.

Along the same lines

"Hitler would meet nearly every day with Goebbels to discuss the news and Goebbels would obtain Hitler's thoughts on the subject; Goebbels would then meet with senior Ministry officials and pass down the official Party line on world events. Broadcasters and journalists required prior approval before their works were disseminated"

The Soviets during the cold war had whole cities not appearing on maps, and they were referred to in code

Falchoon said:
I think he's saying talking to the Swans you'll get plenty of propaganda and not much truth.

Along the same lines

"Hitler would meet nearly every day with Goebbels to discuss the news and Goebbels would obtain Hitler's thoughts on the subject; Goebbels would then meet with senior Ministry officials and pass down the official Party line on world events. Broadcasters and journalists required prior approval before their works were disseminated"

The Soviets during the cold war had whole cities not appearing on maps, and they were referred to in code

Sure. That bit didn't confuse me, as that's what they do.

The bit that confused me was the way he describes how the Swans operate in general and his take on some of the issues that he raised. If it's supposed to be a bit of fun then fair enough. But if it's supposed to be serious then it probably needs to be addressed as all of his statements are based on assumptions that he has no way of determining the verasity of (and, needless to say, I would prefer to disagree with).

Remove this Banner Ad

Swans culture that of Communist Russia (or China)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back