News Swans Talk in the Media: 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcement: Swans YouTube Channel
So thanks to the awesome Kennedy Parker you will notice a sticky post at the top of the pages now. This link will take you directly to the Swans YouTube channel which features interviews etc.

Rendell gives 2 ticks to Eagles for getting Petreveski-Seton in and us a big X. :eekv1:

We lose every trade period as far back as I can remember while Carlton keep winning. Just shows what they know

He's as credible as Tom Browne

He needs to step away now. Age catches up with everyone. Sheedy for instance at the end of his tenure as a coach was speaking complete dribble. Rendell was highly respected when working in the system and his eye for talent was second to none. Maybe some of the people who employ him for comment should be the ones to tap him on the shoulder. Having said that he is not on his own with the talentless hacks That Fat Dog Hutchinson has put together on SEN. Water seeks its own level though.

He needs to step away now. Age catches up with everyone. Sheedy for instance at the end of his tenure as a coach was speaking complete dribble. Rendell was highly respected when working in the system and his eye for talent was second to none. Maybe some of the people who employ him for comment should be the ones to tap him on the shoulder. Having said that he is not on his own with the talentless hacks That Fat Dog Hutchinson has put together on SEN. Water seeks its own level though.
Adam Cooney and Sam Hargraves are terrible.

Rendell gives 2 ticks to Eagles for getting Petreveski-Seton in and us a big X. :eekv1:

Honestly, how many media outlets continue to pay money for this idiot. I don't like to belittle people but he really is no more than an idiot.
You just have to laugh at some of the comments he makes.

As an aside, I just read that Nathan Buckley has joined the team at Fox Footy. One can only hope that this means we will see and hear less of Johnathon "The Mouth" Brown.
Signing Brown was one of the worst decisions Fox has made in history.

As an aside, I just read that Nathan Buckley has joined the team at Fox Footy. One can only hope that this means we will see and hear less of Johnathon "The Mouth" Brown.
Signing Brown was one of the worst decisions Fox has made in history.
He's fantastic and honest , great bloke as well. They need to get rid of King and Dixon .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Refreshing to read something about the Swans written by someone who clearly watches them play.
How good to read something like that really shows up the so called footy media.

How good to read something like that really shows up the so called footy media.
Always a good read Mongrel Punt. You can tell he watches our games and knows our players and what a difference it makes.

Last edited:
Refreshing to read something about the Swans written by someone who clearly watches them play.
Distinct lack of Blakey mentioned but other than that, a really good read

He's fantastic and honest , great bloke as well. They need to get rid of King and Dixon .
I don't mind King and Dixon is not on all that often. Brown is on every frigin time you turn fox footy on.
It seems he's on Thursday night, Friday night, On the Couch and every bloody promo.
He is so loud and he continues to talk over the other commentators. He's totally argumentative and intimidating if anyone dares to disagree with him.

I don't mind King and Dixon is not on all that often. Brown is on every frigin time you turn fox footy on.
It seems he's on Thursday night, Friday night, On the Couch and every bloody promo.
He is so loud and he continues to talk over the other commentators. He's totally argumentative and intimidating if anyone dares to disagree with him.
I disagree OTC is brilliant on a Monday night and he has equal time with Rooey

There is a sh*t story just come up on AFL.com saying Swans fans should be cheering for teams playing against Melbourne. What a waste of time .
On a non swans note , good old Tom Morris has had possum attached to his head

Haha I know how much you love Tom!

Can someone open this one please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back