Media Swans Talk in the Media 2022

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We’re a great team with a great coach, a great culture, and a great future. But for someone who fell in love with the Swans 10 years ago, watching us cap off an extraordinary season and extraordinary decade, alongside 100,000 cheering fans at the MCG, will be one of the happiest moments of my life.
:)

This morning on SEN , Leppa was on with an analysis of last week , a good listen.
At 11am Brenton Sanderson will give his insight into the GF , he's been fantastic during the finals starting with how we can beat Melbourne and couldn't really call it last week saying maybe the Pies by a point . Have a listen

22SEP22: Swans Daily Media/Multiple
Fair to say Geelong are red hot raging favourites for this GF - I'll just park this here for later reference.

McMcartin Bros

Fox Footy GF Preview

Buddy's contract worth < $600k . and Cornes wrong as per usual

Should Reid play in the Granny

Unlocked

Last edited:
This morning on SEN , Leppa was on with an analysis of last week , a good listen.
At 11am Brenton Sanderson will give his insight into the GF , he's been fantastic during the finals starting with how we can beat Melbourne and couldn't really call it last week saying maybe the Pies by a point . Have a listen
Yeah Sanderson knows his stuff.

I've heard so many so called experts throwing about ridiculous match ups this week that show they actually have no idea which roles our defenders and forwards actually play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah Sanderson knows his stuff.

I've heard so many so called experts throwing about ridiculous match ups this week that show they actually have no idea which roles our defenders and forwards actually play.
Looking forward to it , i think he will say again don't bomb it in , wait until we're about 70 out and be patient as Stewart will cut it off .

Five new articles added to Daily Media Post - still waiting for the Sanderson GF analysis to be posted on SEN:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back