Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course he was wayy better than our talls but then you weigh up what it would cost for him to move to Sydney and no he wont uproot his life for a 1yr deal on peanuts/list spots are also at a absolute premium.

If we got close yep it would make sense but Lynch would of contributed absolute zilch in the GF.
It cost them nothing to move across to a Melb based club for a final year - but moving to another state is a whole different kettle of fish. I can't blame them for that but media need to get their brains around it when they throw out suggestions like this. He'd be after a Parker like deal of at least 3 yrs.

Paps talking a bit about the GF, and post GF, on his Early Crow podcast:

Interest reaction at 5:45 to question on whether Papley or club would change how they approach a possible future grand final.

Papley winces, then looks up and away, then closes his eyes for a while. Then their is a cut to a new take.

I haven’t seen anyone in the club give a straight answer to this question. Is it that they can’t think of something, don’t know what to change, don’t want to face up to what they might need to change, or know what to change but don’t feel like they can say it?

Interest reaction at 5:45 to question on whether Papley or club would change how they approach a possible future grand final.

Papley winces, then looks up and away, then closes his eyes for a while. Then their is a cut to a new take.

I haven’t seen anyone in the club give a straight answer to this question. Is it that they can’t think of something, don’t know what to change, don’t want to face up to what they might need to change, or know what to change but don’t feel like they can say it?
Club orders not to discuss it

Maybe that they haven't yet conducted the review with the players and agreed what will happen so Paps can't speak for the club or the player group though maybe he would like to.

Because Paps knows the answer is to turn over the list to get rid of an abundance downhill skiers who are all his mates.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back