Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

What frustrates me is all these so called experts write their articles like we can just go out and get any player we want without taking into account the fact that virtually no one wants to move to Sydney. And when we do, the sky is falling because how did we get another one? Yet no questions ever get asked how teams like Geelong, Carlton, pies ect constantly add to their list year after year and never have a cap to manage.

I think our problems either end of the field pale in comparison to what happens in the middle. We too often get over powered at the start of games. Our midfield is recognised as being susceptible to high pressure and opposition teams know this, thus even sides like Richmond and North can worry us.

I place the responsibility in rectifying this on Mills' shoulders. AA midfielder, club captain and should be primed for a massive 2025 after this year. Hopefully he gets a bit of help from Adams and Sheldrick.

What frustrates me is all these so called experts write their articles like we can just go out and get any player we want without taking into account the fact that virtually no one wants to move to Sydney. And when we do, the sky is falling because how did we get another one? Yet no questions ever get asked how teams like Geelong, Carlton, pies ect constantly add to their list year after year and never have a cap to manage.

While not equating to success yet Port has been one of the most active clubs in trading for the last decade.

Adelaide/WA clubs are getting the go home factor.

Its a incredible disadvantage both NSW clubs face nothing can be done about it either untill the overflow of the academy begins to dilute the pool enough (many decades to go)

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back