Sydney fans boo Matthew Lloyd speech

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think who you barrack for, or who it was aimed at is really relevant... surely everyone can see that to boo an induvidual for accepting a trophy because you dislike an umpiring decision is a bit stupid?

Did they think Lloyd would hand the trophy over, say thanks but no thanks, give the 4 points to Sydney because of one crap decision?

It was childish. It's right up there with throwing yourself on the ground at Kmart because mummy wont buy you the new bratz doll.

And incidently, booing Hird came to no surprise to me. They boo the greats because they dont play for them, it's an accolade up there.

Very poor form. But I don't expect any better.

Yea, was up there last year. They Boooed Chris Grant and Brad Johnson, just for for taking a mark......I mean come on guys...Grant and Johnno? Least offence players the dogs have, yet ohh wait they are good players...soo boo oo them:rolleyes:

Oh you poor thing. I guess you've never been to a game in Melbourne before - each one I've been to Barry Hall gets booed when he goes near it. Adam Goodes was booed every time he had the ball when Sydney played the Kangaroos at the Dome a few weeks back too. A lot of soft supporters on BF it appears.

Oh you poor thing. I guess you've never been to a game in Melbourne before - each one I've been to Barry Hall gets booed when he goes near it. Adam Goodes was booed every time he had the ball when Sydney played the Kangaroos at the Dome a few weeks back too. A lot of soft supporters on BF it appears.

Like I said, players get booed during a game by every supporter base. That's fine, a part of it. But when someone is accepting a speech, you don't boo them.

Errr...

Sydney fans were the ones doing the booing...

And Victorians are the ones doing the unnecessary bashing??

WTF this post makes no sense and it makes me want to leave the internet

You won the game, if anything we swans should have every right to boo who ever. The umpires clearly gifted you 4 points.

Maybe thats why the booing? Moron Meter is on red tonight!

You won the game, if anything we swans should have every right to boo who ever. The umpires clearly gifted you 4 points.

Maybe thats why the booing? Moron Meter is on red tonight!

True, you can boo whoever you want. Makes the victory even more sweeter.

You don't understand the reaction against Goodes in that particular game?

Ever heard the words 'Simon Godfrey'? Or did you not watch what happened the week before?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't understand the reaction against Goodes in that particular game?

Ever heard the words 'Simon Godfrey'? Or did you not watch what happened the week before?

Oh, I know why they were booing, and I'm not complaining about it. I'm just wondering where the outrage was from the tools here that seem to object to a little bit of booing.

What for? That's poor form, to boo someone if they haven't done something at the time to earn it.

What did Lloyd say in his speech, anyway? They showed only the vision without the sound, it looked pretty passionate.
havnt done something at the time LOL what about all the times he has staged for free kicks and cheated????surely he deserves to bagged for that

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney fans boo Matthew Lloyd speech

Remove this Banner Ad

Back