Sydney is such a ****weak club (premiership edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

I will definitely be barracking hard for the Swannies this weekend

As will I.

Hopefully the Swannies go all the way.

Beating Collingwood by a point in the Grand Final would be magnificent.

That would only be bettered if it was the Lions (in their traditional jumper of course ;)) beating Collingwood by a point in the GF.

We won two premierships this year, Sydney only won one premiership this year.

2>1.

Therefore Sydney is a pissweak club ;)

images

Lions aren't planning on winnning any more??

Sorry, Non-Brisbane/Sydney supporters are required to read the whole thread before attempting to contribute more to this banter thread. Move along!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great team, well coached, everyone plays their role, rewarded appropriatley in my opinion. Congrats Sydney- a premiership deserved and earnt.

People should be required to pass a certification exam to post in this thread.

People should be required to pass a certification exam to post in this thread.
I've passed enough exams in my day to say whatever i want in any thread tbd. Irrespective of the thread title, i get it, they still deserve the praise owed to them.

I've passed enough exams in my day to say whatever i want in any thread tbd. Irrespective of the thread title, i get it, they still deserve the praise owed to them.

It's the sadly too often overlooked irreverence in the the thread that is the issue.

Or in short... it's a complete pisstake.

What exactly do people do in Brisbane?
Your a giant suburb not a city.

Although thanks for the huge firework's celebration in honour of our flag.

NSW education system FTW.

I'm gonna be honest, we're sort of starting to look like the weak club. We gotta get our crap together. I think we could do what they have done though. Look at some of our youngsters, like Zorko or Golby. They could win us a premiership soon.

I'm gonna be honest, we're sort of starting to look like the weak club. We gotta get our crap together. I think we could do what they have done though. Look at some of our youngsters, like Zorko or Golby. They could win us a premiership soon.
You're doing it wrong. We won 6 more games than last year, Sydney only won 4 more than last year. Clearly they are afraid of how good the Lions will be next season as we have better form. It's damn lucky we decided not to play finals.

You're doing it wrong. We won 6 more games than last year, Sydney only won 4 more than last year. Clearly they are afraid of how good the Lions will be next season as we have better form. It's damn lucky we decided not to play finals.

Damn! Uhh... Swans only won the Premiership because we don't wanna win a Grand Final by a pathetic 10 points. That's not decisive at all. How can they expect to be called the best team in the competition when they win by that much. Just give us one or two seasons, we'll beat Geelong's 119 record. :p

Better?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney is such a ****weak club (premiership edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back