Sydney is such a ****weak club (premiership edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Obviously less than hawthorn did.

Hhhmmm next year it will be the ten year anniversary since the lions last premiership, 1 year for us...

12 year anniversary from our third last premiership.

And you?

Did Sydney win the fourth grand final they played in four years? Sorry I didn't even know that they had played 4 grand finals in a row. :oops:

I mean we could..... but that would involve finishing lower than 10th which unlike your mob not too fond of :p

lol this thread didn't turn out so well for you guys :p

Skipping reading comprehension class at school didn't turn out so well for you.

I choose to believe it is not a pisstake, it makes it way funnier. Plus, I am not accustomed to the use of subtle wit and irony from bigfooty users, been hanging out over at the Collingwood board too long.

I choose to believe it is not a pisstake, it makes it way funnier. Plus, I am not accustomed to the use of subtle wit and irony from bigfooty users, been hanging out over at the Collingwood board too long.

Some might think you've been hanging out on the Carlton board too long:p

Kurt Tippett.....

Who would pay $1,000,000 for such a spud.....ROFLMAO.....!!!

the rest of the bloods will be bleeding.....

1mil a year for a guy who can't even kick straight and is one concussion away from retirement.

Oh Sydney!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you guys annoyed Sydney gets the salary cap allowance you once enjoyed and now makes it hard for you to remain competitive.

The site of what was meant to be Sydney's new training base until the Tippett deal came along.

Hector+for+sale.JPG

Cheers to Sydney for agreeing that their extra cap allowance is unfair and bringing it into public attention. An honourable thing to do. And thanks for taking a bullet for us with Kurt.

You know, if it didn't sound so absurd I could almost swear that Sydney have been trying to be nice to us recently.

Cheers to Sydney for agreeing that their extra cap allowance is unfair and bringing it into public attention. An honourable thing to do. And thanks for taking a bullet for us with Kurt.

You know, if it didn't sound so absurd I could almost swear that Sydney have been trying to be nice to us recently.

It's because we pity you, in anycase hopefully we can get a few more flags with our extra billion dollars.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney is such a ****weak club (premiership edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back