Sydney Swans - Biggest cheats in Sporting History!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Embers

Cancelled
10k Posts
Apr 27, 2005
8th place
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Ham, Tony Pulis hat
Its true people. Swans can only win through cheating.

Last night they watered the ground hours before the game to favor there game, the wet ball ruined Geelongs forward lines chance of getting the ball and ruined there game plan and also didnt favor Geelong who had a few players returning from injury.

Last night the time clock hit zero with the siren on all times being blown 5 seconds after it hit zero. It happened in the first 3 qtrs, what makes you think it wouldnt happen in the last

Salary Cap Concessions

Asking for Priority Picks

Knocking the ball over the line 60 times for a toal of 0 free kicks to Geelong

I could go on and on and on here with examples of Swans bending the rules but I think I have proven my point. Swans use every single fault in the laws of the game to use it to their advantage. They play themselves as unlucky team with a disadvantage in order for them to be able to pretty much do what they want, when they want without any penalities. If Eagles had wet t he ground before the game like Swans there would be a National Inquiry, however Swans have played themselves off to everyone as unlucky and the underdog and therefore dont cop critcism and bend the rules to allow them to win games.

Its happened all year, and im sick and tired of it. If Swans want to win a GF, they should do it by earning it and with some class, rather then winning it with no class and being remembered as the team that cheated there way to the Cup.

You're not over last week are you? You need to be - we are, and we were the ones who were robbed.

The footy world's lack of respect for the Eagles is the real issue here, isn't it Embers? Well... you earn respect, you don't ask for it. Hopefully we'll settle our accounts with each other in two weeks time.

with guys in the forward line like Hall, Goodes & Olaughlin a dry ball would definitely benefit sydney more than geelong.
geelong's forward line is almost as bad as wet toast, almost...

• Banned
milnedog44 said:
Sour grapes.

No ive just seen the light, i dont let idiots like Gerard Healy blind me so i dont see the obvious.

Sydney finished third. Geelong finished sixth. Sydney earnt the right to host a final. Sydney therefore has the right to do whatever it likes to their ground to advantage its game style.

Don't whinge too much.

• Banned
CharlieG said:
You're not over last week are you? You need to be - we are, and we were the ones who were robbed.

The footy world's lack of respect for the Eagles is the real issue here, isn't it Embers? Well... you earn respect, you don't ask for it. Hopefully we'll settle our accounts with each in two weeks time.

The real issue here is how can Sydney keep asking for handouts all the time, why can Sydney make the ground suit there gameplan... The list goes on, Eagles Port Adelaide and co never asked for anything or did these types of things to give them the edge, they won the flag with class, due to good coaching and good management, something Sydney should think about during the off season.

Geelong requested that the second square be water after finding it to hard the night before the elimination you idiot

X_box_X said:
Sydney finished third. Geelong finished sixth. Sydney earnt the right to host a final. Sydney therefore has the right to do whatever it likes to their ground to advantage its game style.

Don't whinge too much.

Mate, the club didn't even order the ground to be watered, but Thompson said that 'both teams' requested it. So Geelong owns up to requesting a wet ground, and Sydney denies it. Geelong plays well in the wet, and Sydney doesn't.

The only thing dodgy here is that some moron curator did what the Cats said rather than the home team.

LOL good try Embers

The truth is if the umpires didnt stuff it up last week, it would have been West Caost playing Geelong last night instead of Sydney.

I think not only was Sydney robbed but it could be argued Geelong were robbed aswell as I think they would have come to Subiaco and flogged your lot.

:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Embers said:
The real issue here is how can Sydney keep asking for handouts all the time, why can Sydney make the ground suit there gameplan... The list goes on, Eagles Port Adelaide and co never asked for anything or did these types of things to give them the edge, they won the flag with class, due to good coaching and good management, something Sydney should think about during the off season.
Hmm great argument. When you say that the 'Eagles never did these types of things to give them the edge', what about last weekend when you played the swans? How much did you pay the umpires?

Embers said:

LMAO.

Make sure you get those aloe vera ones. They're easier on the nose.

Embers said:
Last night they watered the ground hours before the game to favor there game

As last night's game was a FINAL, the ground was hired/controlled by the AFL; the SFC had no control over the ground or its staff for last night's fixture. The "ground watering issue" is a matter totally under the control of Adrian Anderson (as the AFL operations manager).

CharlieG said:
Mate, the club didn't even order the ground to be watered, but Thompson said that 'both teams' requested it. So Geelong owns up to requesting a wet ground, and Sydney denies it. Geelong plays well in the wet, and Sydney doesn't.

The only thing dodgy here is that some moron curator did what the Cats said rather than the home team.
No but embers MUST be right. The swans surely cheated :rolleyes:

occy437 said:
Geelong requested that the second square be water after finding it to hard the night before the elimination you idiot

On Friday Morning, not 2 hours before the game. Swans know wat there doing, its not the first time they have wet the ground to suit them this year. It something that happens all the time with Sydney, the rules dont apply to Sydney, just watch Barry Hall play and you will understand why, he runs around knowing he will never get called for holding the ball or running too far, those rules dont apply to Sydney. Theres the AFL rulebook, and then there is the Sydney rule book.

Im not bagging Sydney here, im bagging the AFL for allowing Sydney to do this.

Embers said:
On Friday Morning, not 2 hours before the game. Swans know wat there doing, its not the first time they have wet the ground to suit them this year. It something that happens all the time with Sydney, the rules dont apply to Sydney, just watch Barry Hall play and you will understand why, he runs around knowing he will never get called for holding the ball or running too far, those rules dont apply to Sydney. Theres the AFL rulebook, and then there is the Sydney rule book.

Im not bagging Sydney here, im bagging the AFL for allowing Sydney to do this.

Mate, I hate to break it to you, but you're talking crap.

I cannot name the last time the SCG was even mildly wet, without it being raining. Simply, you are lying, and doing it rather badly.

Marns said:
No, you're just making yourself look like an idiot.

If you cant admit that a top 4 team continously asking for a priority pick isnt cheating, then i think you are the idiot.

Embers said:
just watch Barry Hall play and you will understand why, he runs around knowing he will never get called for holding the ball or running too far, those rules dont apply to Sydney. Theres the AFL rulebook, and then there is the Sydney rule book.

Next you'll be saying that Barry Hall gets way too many frees, and that its unfair how Sydney finished the year with the most Frees For and the least Frees Against.

Embers said:
If you cant admit that a top 4 team continously asking for a priority pick isnt cheating, then i think you are the idiot.

WTF are you going on about?

The Swans haven't had a 'priority pick' since 2001, when we were allowed to select a player from within a 50km radius from the Sydney GPO. Bear in mind, there are maybe a dozen local football clubs in that area. We got Lewis Roberts-Thomson. Before that, our most recent priority selection was Anthony Rocca in 1994. Now, do you want to discuss the state of origin side that won your club's flags?

CharlieG said:
WTF are you going on about?

The Swans haven't had a 'priority pick' since 2001, when we were allowed to select a player from within a 50km radius from the Sydney GPO. Bear in mind, there are maybe a dozen local football clubs in that area. We got Lewis Roberts-Thomson. Before that, our most recent priority selection was Anthony Rocca in 1994. Now, do you want to discuss the state of origin side that won your club's flags?

A Sydney fan knowing nothing about his his club, whats new...

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney Swans - Biggest cheats in Sporting History!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back