Game Day Sydney Swans vs. Geelong Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If mcglynn kicks 4 goals will he take over your avatar?
If everyone besides Derickx, Sinclair, Rohan, Galloway and Leonardis gets delisted then McGlynn might make it to my avatar

Just finished watching the replay for a second time. Was Clarkson wearing a Geelong scarf last night. Looked rather pissed off they lost too. Hey Clarkson! #****youyouangrylittlepissant

Probably loitering around trying to get at Mitchell if we lost.

God I hope we win next week amd roll out a long term deal for Titch when the new CBA is announced.

Apparently only 2 clubs have been forwarded information regarding the new CBA can you guess which clubs?

Collingwood
Hawthorn
I'm more surprised GWS haven't yet.

So chunkychicken , you didn't have to put up with too much of my vitriol. The ******s supporting Geelong behind me copped a few choice words though. Oh and Hawkins. I believe my best was "If it was a pie you would have swallowed it Hawkins". Was happy with that.
What seats were you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reading through this thread is pretty funny. Like last week, we won it in the first and we're always gonna hold on. Even when geelong finally started to kick a couple, our intensity was never going to let them back into the game. Even if Mills, McVeigh and Allir don't get up, if we pay like we did on Friday, the Dogs won't stand a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back