Preview Sydney v Bulldogs SCG Sunday 3:20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dogs are going to be coming hard at us just like Brisbane last week.

The ladder squeeze.
If Dogs lose they are out on the street. Alone. A long fight to get back in the 8.

View attachment 2059411

Gonna be a great game!!
Yep its a race to get to 52+ points to make the 8 imo. Dogs will get in with 52 because of their % but if they loose to the Swans it would mean they have to win 3 of their last 4

Kinda sad we have to wait another 3-4 weeks for our next ridiculously sexy kick for goal by Jake Lloyd
I don't think so, as long as McInerney is out, I think Jake will pop up every week or two with a goal... this could be his highest scoring season... I reckon he could get as many as 8 or 9 if we make the GF!

This is a must-win imo.

Losing simply isn’t an option with another bogey team coming up the following week and Carlton with a fixture that’s soft as duck shit.

Win this and we will finish first without a doubt. Lose and the players will have lingering doubts and it could spiral.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a potato cake this was decreed
No... just no... I'm raising your decreed, and deeming it a scallop!
Thanks to my St Kilda bet, sadly I have to concur.
I didn't bet... so I don't have to concur... gave up all forms of gambling! Yay me!!!

Back to the game, we're a better team than the doggies, they have stars, we have a system... we'll win!

Swans by 26 :largeredcircle::mwcirlce::largeredcircle::mwcirlce:

SHAKE DOWN THE THUNDER!!!

I have questions over how we are bringing Mills back.

It seems odd to bring him back on the wing, when that is the position we have probably been strongest all year and also requires a lot of running.

My guess is we don’t think he is ready to play in the guts, but that still doesn’t explain the wing. Why not in defence, where we have been a little bit weaker of late? Is the concern that we not sure if he is sharp enough?

Also odd to bring him back when we are not confident he can play out a full game.

It seems like we have been trying to find a way to bring him in as soon as possible, potentially to help him be cherry ripe for when finals swing around. I do wonder though if we could have achieved a similar result by being him back through the reserves, while also making sure he can play out a full game in a position that suits the team’s needs when he does play firsts.

If he wasn’t captain, would we have taken another approach?
When you say we are you talking about big footy or the coaching/ medical staff?

We really need to beat the Dogs because the next game is six days later away against a red hot bogie team Port after an 8 day break.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk
Port have a nice little draw atm.

No... just no... I'm raising your decreed, and deeming it a scallop!

I didn't bet... so I don't have to concur... gave up all forms of gambling! Yay me!!!

Back to the game, we're a better team than the doggies, they have stars, we have a system... we'll win!

Swans by 26 :largeredcircle::mwcirlce::largeredcircle::mwcirlce:

SHAKE DOWN THE THUNDER!!!
Thanks Kirkswan. GUH used to write Shake Down the Thunder in his match day posts. You honour him well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And McCartin. Almost every premiership team of the last 15 years has had at least one elite key defender in their back-line. I'm a huge McCartin fan but he's not there yet. Age and time is on his side though, so he's our best hope.

Time is not on his side, think he's only got a year or two left with the way his concussions are going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back