Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe 2: Crows 2021 Rumours

Where do you think Jordan Dawson ends up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Nicks's late season press conference I have no doubt we are actively trying to get Luko and Rankine this off season. However we'll be focusing so hard on this goal that if it doesn't come off which is highly likely we would have already missed the boat on Dawson.

Personally I don't feel we have already missed the boat on Dawson, However I don't see us overcommitting either as Dawson isn't yet an established star.

Regarding Luko & Rankine I honestly feel this a slow burning want from a lot of fans due to the "return home" spotlight and media hype over the past couple seasons. It is hard to see anything getting traction to the point I would almost guarantee nothing happening. Gold coast will not be easy to deal with and the cost will be too high, If anything was to happen then either player would be flagged in the media as a "go home to family" candidate like Dawson to put early pressure on the suns. There is no process unfolding with either GC players so I'm not in agreement with you on this one unfortunately.

I'd be showing young Jordan the plans for Brompton highlighting the newly named "Jack Lukosius Jordan Dawson Breakout Room".

Ive been reading this forum since the RedHorse’s Big Fish days. Like I said, I really enjoy the input that you and others post. The only reason I commented was because I really want to land Dawson. I think he would be our best pick up for some time.
Port wanted Merrett then Billings. Both feel through, if they were to make a late play for Dawson and land him I would be annoyed.
See it's all in the wording, "If we lose this one it’s embarrassing." sounds like a set up, hence the Port Troll accusations.
"I would be annoyed." shows a personal stake in the outcome, that would come from a crows supporter.
All new accounts have a ? on them, to many from down the road have tried, take Trigger for example, keeps on trying.

So according to some numptys on here .. if a comment differs from the rusted on purple hair brigade brain washed propaganda they like to hear..

That poster is a troll?

And really...Troll... like seriously people get a flipping grip 😁

Imagine if we didn't get him, and have sat on our hands since Hass left
Or they lose next weekend and good mate Choco talks him into staying for another year to get the job done.

Go Dees

The head fitness guy's job starts before players go on leave. Setting their regimes for their break and the body KPIs for their return. So we are already behind not having him now.

If we miss out on Burgess, with no one stepping in, our preseaon will be set back weeks.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Or they lose next weekend and good mate Choco talks him into staying for another year to get the job done.

Go Dees

The head fitness guy's job starts before players go on leave. Setting their regimes for their break and the body KPIs for their return. So we are already behind not having him now.

If we miss out on Burgess, with no one stepping in, our preseaon will be set back weeks.

On the flip side, there isn't much more he can do with the Dees between now and next week that will make much difference to the result.

If, as it is led to believe, that he has been signed, sealed and delivered for next year, who's to say that he hasn't already developed the program for our guys?

So according to some numptys on here .. if a comment differs from the rusted on purple hair brigade brain washed propaganda they like to hear..

That poster is a troll?

And really...Troll... like seriously people get a f*n grip 😁
LOL, bit sensitive there, meant Trigger13 :D

On the flip side, there isn't much more he can do with the Dees between now and next week that will make much difference to the result.

If, as it is led to believe, that he has been signed, sealed and delivered for next year, who's to say that he hasn't already developed the program for our guys?
I have been thinking that.

If the Dees allow it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back