No Oppo Supporters Tanner Bruhn interviewed by police over incident from 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Click bait bloggers at best.

Real Journo's dont write shit like that.

The OP insinuates direct involvement in the incident that has now be walked back to being asked about what he may or may not have been a witness to.

Massive difference and just shits me to tears when people do this crap without any retribution back at the OP for misleading and false headlines.

GO Catters

Click bait bloggers at best.

Real Journo's dont write shit like that.

The OP insinuates direct involvement in the incident that has now be walked back to being asked about what he may or may not have been a witness to.

Massive difference and just shits me to tears when people do this crap without any retribution back at the OP for misleading and false headlines.

GO Catters
Sadly that’s the industry these days …gone are the days where the industry had integrity it’s all about the clicks and ad revenue over proper journalism which as much as what you said in your post

I would be getting my lawyer involved if I was Bruhn personally

'Sexual assault he may have witnessed'.

Kind of sounds like one of his mates - or someone he was with - was getting handsy and gropey with a woman, and he either saw or was suspected of seeing it.

Then I guess it depends on his reaction:

* If he did nothing, or thought it was funny or something, then absolutely that would be scumbag behaviour.

* If he tried to get his mate to stop or pulled him away, then he's done the right thing and the initial story is disgraceful stuff.

* If he didn't see it or know much about it, then he's been dragged into it a bit unfairly. I can see why the police would want to talk to him, but again the initial story is horribly slanted.

It’s much harder for people to remember what exactly happened after such a long delay since the incident.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Tanner Bruhn interviewed by police over incident from 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back