News Team V Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Nash is better than Meyer.

Disagree. In any event, Nash has had his chance and didn't do a whole lot. Meyer had one game, put in a performance that would've been Nash's second best game of the year and then was immediately dropped. Better the guy who's probably average than the guy who's definitely average.

King_Tredrea said:
Who else do you think should have come out for Schulz?

Westhoff. Would've thought that would be the extremely obvious call, but apparently not.

Disagree. In any event, Nash has had his chance and didn't do a whole lot. Meyer had one game, put in a performance that would've been Nash's second best game of the year and then was immediately dropped. Better the guy who's probably average than the guy who's definitely average.

Westhoff. Would've thought that would be the extremely obvious call, but apparently not.

No, Justin just needs to be played permanently up forward where he belongs.

Alot of people need to calm down and see how things play out this weekend!

Primus hasnt even coached a game yet and I can understand why he is giving a number of players a chance to prove themselves with him as head coach. To be honest i dont think there are too many players in the SANFL forcing their way into the side at the moment. We will just need to be patient.

He still has the rest of the season to make these tough calls and it may take him a few games to find his feet as head coach.

Judge him at the end of the season not now!

I think nash has not been given a fair go under choco. He disposal has been first class compared to some of the other defenders.

Yeah, nah. You wont find me agreeing with that. All I can picture from his last three games is the ball flying 10 metres over the head of anyone he kicked it to.

No, Justin just needs to be played permanently up forward where he belongs.

Like he did in '08, '09 and parts of this year?

Nah, he's had more than enough time to show something more than a little here and there.

Primus coming out and saying he will give the young guys a go, and then dropping Stewart is just bizarre.

Seems spin is well entrenched down Alberton way.

Still wasting Salter by the looks of it. Are we not allowed to have an accurate kick where it matters the most? Must be the only team that refuses to play a proven forward (albeit in a lesser competition) in his natural position.

Stewart can take some good grabs and needs to be in the side developing. A forward line of Salter, Stewart and hitchcock or Gray as a crummer looks good but will never get to the development stage let alone happen.

Mots GF traveling with the team or coming up as a late emergency :p

the least we can do is give punter primus a chance...

the big man mountain is back baby!! I have faith...he didn't put chadly straight back which is a great move because,

1. it sends a message to the rest who are walking on thin ice.

2. no more gold passes.

3. he recognizes under performing players no matter their name.

what do you expect puntus to do drop 50% of our squad?? bring in the injured?

I am backing the man mountain, he missed out on our premiership and i bet it still burns inside of him he is hungry even more so to be a premiership coach.

stewart is part of our future, westhoff probably isn't

so primus is doing the right thing. play the guys tell them they have 3 games left

also, what, you think he is gonna tell bulldogs any switches he has in position? wake up

look, consider the games all lost already, anything is a bonus

see intra game experimenting, and positional switches

primus will go for the win, and give a few players their last chances.

im happy worsthoff and motlop are in because now they have 3 weeks to show how bad they really are and they'll get the ar*e for sure now

Primus has put the players on notice. By putting all the players on notice does that mean the club has drawn another line in the sand? We know how successful that has been.

No I wont be cynical unless the team lines up as named and plays indirect football. If that happens then nothing has changed. However I suspect Primus has a few role changes in mind for certain players. If he doesn't then we know he was a not a yes man.

But I am rather surprised Motlop remains. I suspect there is a line in the sand for him too. At least I bloody hope there is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

...and Harding is in.

Travis Boak is out.

Apparently he is sick

Source ABC 891 news

The curse of young contract signings continues.

Gray, Hartlett, Boak ....... how many combined games played by these three since signing on ?
Paul Stewart must be thanking his lucky stars :)

Scott Harding?

For real?

For really real?

I expect him to bust his gut in Darwin and kick 4 goals.

His form has not been great in the SNAFL.
Now he goes from listed travelling emergency (probably had a lot to do with the fact that Westies have the bye) to finding himself in the team. Talk about a lucky break!

He's seen a good amount of AFL in his time and now he needs to step up to the plate.

Good luck Scott Harding... possibly his last crack at AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Team V Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back