Banter The Adelaide Board Politics/COVID Thread Part 2 (WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We adopted a zero covid strategy.
While we were waiting for the vaccines to be developed...

The plan was never to remain at COVID zero forever. But that's another myth enjoyed by the mono-neuronic anti-vaxxers.

Just how dumb are you anti-vaxxers? It's mind boggling. Whose turn is it to have your collective single brain cell this week?

Hard to top this one!

Must. Trust. The Experts.

as public health advocates, we do not condemn these gatherings as risky for COVID-19 transmission.

aerial-protests-12.jpg

View attachment 1507771

View attachment 1507773

The plan was never to remain at COVID zero forever. But that's another myth enjoyed by the mono-neuronic anti-vaxxers.

Just how dumb are you anti-vaxxers? It's mind boggling. Whose turn is it to have your collective single brain cell this week?

Amazing you delusionals think that the people who supported closing playgrounds are the ones history is going to smile upon.

You flogs are re-writing history about measures that were designed to keep people under the bootheel of Covid Zero, and now pretending they were just to “slow the spread” and they were never designed to “eliminate.”

I mean how fraudulent can you get.

How about having a crack at it in your own words… were you okay with those gatherings or not?

As with the playground example (debunked earlier today),
Sorry, one-great-conspiracy-theorist disagreeing does not equate to "debunking."

In fact, science resisted the science about aerosol transmission. We had restrictions based on concerns about formite transmission because the aerosol transmission scientists were shouted down: (my underlining)

"However, and despite a lack of direct evidence in favor of droplet or fomite transmission, by March 2020 public health institutions like WHO concluded that ease of transmission in close proximity proved that COVID-19 was transmitted by those mechanisms, continuing Chapin's 1910 error. Key experts from the WHO IPC committee implied that they would recognize an airborne disease given an expected high R0, despite a delay of 70 years to recognize measles and chickenpox as airborne, and despite the fact that pulmonary tuberculosis is exclusively airborne and yet less contagious than COVID-19. Interestingly, despite publications with the types of evidence that were sufficient for accepting tuberculosis (animal experiments165), and measles/chickenpox (superspreading and long-distance transmission, as airborne, WHO and other public health agencies continued to resist the importance of airborne transmission of COVID-19 for almost a year. The public health establishment remained entrenched in the old droplet paradigm. It considered the evidence of airborne transmission provided by the aerosol scientists, who were rebuffed and excluded from key committees, as weak or irrelevant.

Do you think they were doing it just to be mean to the little kiddies?Really?

Do you really care about the little kiddies yourself? After all you mock people taking precautions to try to lessen the spread.
I'm in Victoria. I was and am concerned about kids that couldn't go to school for two years and the kids that couldn't play team sports for two years...primarily because the formite-transmissionist-scientists were shit-fighting with the aerosol-transmissions-scientists.

How about having a crack at it in your own words… were you okay with those gatherings or not?
I live in Adelaide and they were only closed for a few weeks, we just went go park across road with our littlies and kicked a ball around or in the back garden. No problem with it, I really had no issue.
You seem to have a problem with anything that might cause you the tiniest bit of inconvenience
You would proably have insisted on keeping your lights on during the air raids in London.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm in Victoria. I was and am concerned about kids that couldn't go to school for two years and the kids that couldn't play team sports for two years...primarily because the formite-transmissionist-scientists were s**t-fighting with the aerosol-transmissions-scientists.
Well look what has happened since they let it rip…high percentage of children now infected.

I live in Adelaide and they were only closed for a few weeks, we just went go park across road with our littlies and kicked a ball around or in the back garden. No problem with it, I really had no issue.
You seem to have a problem with anything that might cause you the tiniest bit of inconvenience
You would proably have insisted on keeping your lights on during the air raids in London.

I’m not asking about Adelaide… I’m asking you to look at those pictures, and give me your opinion.

FMD... it's been proven long ago that COVID is transmitted via aerosol transmission.

I take it that it's not your turn to possess the solitary anti-vaxxer brain cell this week?
If that's directed to me, yes that is the whole point of my post. It was proven early that covid was transmitted via aerosol and yet despite that proof Victoria continued with restrictions that were directed towards the debunked "science" around formite transmission.

did I say that?

Wait so you weren't implying that left wing alternate viewpoints to Tucker weren't Fake news?

"A large % of viewers are democrat's sick of the fake news alternatives"

So what then are you defining as fake news alternatives?

Also out of interest, I'm keen to know whether you consider Tucker Carlson to be an example of fair and accurate news reporting?

It is incredible that these idiots in this thread have a brain that stops after one thought. They are completely unable to continue a thought to a logical conclusion.

It is so simple to understand. It boggles the mind.

I’m not asking about Adelaide… I’m asking you to look at those pictures, and give me your opinion.
I wished there were no protests, I was not in agreeance with the protests at all…the anti vax and freedom rallies were also a disgrace and more violent.

The Gov rationale is explained in the link.

Gov couldn’t win because the minute they tried to deal with protesters people like Avi Bloody Yemini were there filming and complaining about police brutality and interfering with their rights to get film clips to spread overseas saying Australia is under Dictatorship.

What is your opinion?

Should the anti mandate rallies been allowed or do you condemn them too?

Yep. A kid in my kid’s class gets it every day. They stay home get over it and everyone lives their life as normal.
For the time being…give it time…and multiple infections…it is a vascular endothelial microclotting disease after all and the virus remains in the organs for months but if you are happy for your children to be repeatedly infected I guess that’s on you.

For the time being…give it time…and multiple infections…it is a vascular endothelial microclotting disease after all and the virus remains in the organs for months but if you are happy for your children to be repeatedly infected I guess that’s on you.
The experts say it’s fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back