The Borough at Skilled Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

www.sen.com.au

From SEN. Callum Urch is not playing because he is injured. Shane Harvey has been dropped.

David Schwartz asked Saadi Ghazi about John Baird last week when it was reported he would play for North and did not play for Port. Ghazi said he received a phone call Saturday morning that Leigh Brown had the flu and wanted John Baird available. Obviously Browny declared himself available.

Bruno 18 touches and six goals, Dubya and Hamish 23 touches each, Trotter and Thewlis 17 each I think.

how good is it that these guys are playing well for port and knocking on the door, to put pressure on the others fellas, great stuff guys.

windsock said:
Schwarze play?
All 3 emergencies played.

Thewlis didn't play last week for some reason, but his last 2 games have been very impressive. If he can stay injury free, he could have a big future. Hopefully he does enough first of all to get himself another year in 2006.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

george1 said:
Port won by 5 points
On face value, that's an ordinary result. Agree that it's great news that we have options popping up to keep the pressure on. Micky Stevens would especially want to have a big game tomorrow.

Dingster said:
On face value, that's an ordinary result. Agree that it's great news that we have options popping up to keep the pressure on. Micky Stevens would especially want to have a big game tomorrow.

Listened to some of the coverage when I had the chance. The SEN guys seemed to be openly barracking for Geelong but as they were very much the underdogs and put in a good performance I guess that's understandable,Liam Pickering was also part of the team and he's a Cats man.
Geelong are last on the ladder and have been easily beaten lately so,yes,an "ordinary result" definitely.
Interesting that Hamish,for the second week in a row,has had well over 20 touches but has been badly beaten in ruck duels.
Bruno with 6 obviously played well along with Trots,JWS and Schwarze but there's definitely something lacking in that team based on my,admittedly limited,observations of them. They should be performing a lot better than they are.

Port Melbourne
Goal Kickers: B. Le Cras 6, D. Pitt 4, J. Perkins, R. McMahon, T. Hazell, R. Alexander, L. Cotchett, B. Robbins, D. Trotter
Best Players: B. Le Cras, H. McIntosh, J. Perkins, J. Smith, D. Pitt, J. Perry

Remove this Banner Ad

The Borough at Skilled Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back