Analysis The Coach – Simon 'Standard Practice' Goodwin: It's time to go (for real this time)

Remove this Banner Ad

I will see myself out if I am not responsible for my own department.
I want you to stay. We can work together but youre not trading Trac for pick 12 & 14 like you said yesterday, im putting my foot down on nonsense like that.

I want you to stay. We can work together but youre not trading Trac for pick 12 & 14 like you said yesterday, im putting my foot down on nonsense like that.
Look guys, I am trying to reach Clarry for a 4:30am training session and all I am gettting is the Cheech and Chong theme music.

Look guys, I am trying to reach Clarry for a 4:30am training session and all I am gettting is the Cheech and Chong theme music.
Ive told Mich to call around and piss him off for whatever we can get. Willing to take F3's coz they come in so handy for trades.

Should've invited Devastating Boris back as a boxing coach
Huh, so you have two Russians putting these pretty boys through Boot-camp essentially. Ve're going to Siberia! If you don't do Vot Ve say you are going to ze Gulags.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You guys need someone who turns up every day looking the part but mostly just spends their time counting down the days until they have enough super to tell everyone just how ****ing stupid they are?

You guys need someone who turns up every day looking the part but mostly just spends their time counting down the days until they have enough super to tell everyone just how ****ing stupid they are?
You cool with this Scythe94 ?

You'll keep Grimesy in a job, so I'm sold

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis The Coach – Simon 'Standard Practice' Goodwin: It's time to go (for real this time)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back