Analysis The Coach – Simon 'Standard Practice' Goodwin: It's time to go (for real this time)

Remove this Banner Ad

This joker legitimately just said there were parts of our game that took "a big step forward".

I'm done. Get out.

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

This joker legitimately just said there were parts of our game that took "a big step forward".

I'm done. Get out.

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards
Highlighting subtle improvements after a 92 point belting the week before.

This is Bailey/Neeld era stuff.

You go through a period of being generationally bad for 10 years (more like 50 years tbh)

You get 1 good year.

You have what should be a highly enjoyable, even a golden period, destroyed by hubris, arrogance, complacency & most upsettingly a BORING football club.

Thats #demonspirit and if you don't feel #proudtobelong you aren't a true supporter.

You go through a period of being generationally bad for 10 years (more like 50 years tbh)

You get 1 good year.

You have what should be a highly enjoyable, even a golden period, destroyed by hubris, arrogance, complacency & most upsettingly a BORING football club.

Thats #demonspirit and if you don't feel #proudtobelong you aren't a true supporter.

Not to mention not being able to leave your house without a note from mum (Dan Andrews) during that 1 year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Made up my mind, legit swapping teams to Tassie when they come in if Goodwin is still here. But its time to support a real team and proper coach for the rest of the year, the Storm and Craig Bellamy. Done watching Dees games after today just like in 2019 where I didnt bother watching the rest of the season after Kings/Queens Birthday.

Made up my mind, legit swapping teams to Tassie when they come in if Goodwin is still here. But its time to support a real team and proper coach for the rest of the year, the Storm and Craig Bellamy. Done watching Dees games after today just like in 2019 where I didnt bother watching the rest of the season after Kings/Queens Birthday.

Woohoo! 🥳

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Good for you man, this joint is a hiding to nothing.

I've been to more Storm games than Dees unfortunately. Storm are an incredible club..

In some ways losing to North might actually be a good thing because it would probably mean that this idiot runs out of stuipid excuses for us.
I'm absolutely gagging at this prospect. It's a shame we are playing them because we need to keep losing and not just think things are fixed because of a 35 point win over north

I legit made the same decision haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back