Competitions The Contest - predict Geelong's National Draft selections

Remove this Banner Ad

If we look at all the names that footy writers reckon we are intested in and might be available we have the following list -

Stringer (wont be there at pick 16), Menzel (ditto), Grundy (unlikley get), Mason Wood (outside chance only), Vlatsuin (wont be there), Jaksch (wont be there), Josh Simpson (possible), Clurey (possible), O'Biren (possible), Garner (probably gone before our pick), Kennedy (unlikely) and Membrey (possible).

So I reckon you can shorten that list to Wood, Simpson, Garner, Kennedy and Membrey.

So I reckon the odds are we go for Simpson or Membrey.

OK - I will go for it - put myself on the line - our last pick to be Stringer !

The earlier picks I really have given up on. I just really want us Catter fans to be all happy and be writing what a pick up we got.

All I know is that if we get Tenzel, Stringer (mark 2), Grundy or Jaksch - most here will be happy. I certainly would be - but that means one would need slip a fair way.

So I missed everything with my picks but it seems Voldemort didn't get his name called. So now, its just if he wants to get Rookie listed elsewhere or take another year with us right as VFL listed.....

Might be tough but geez I'd luv him to stay....

Go Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions The Contest - predict Geelong's National Draft selections

Remove this Banner Ad

Back