The Quest for a New Ruckman, Starring Dean Bailey
msp1.jpg

msp2.jpg

msp3.jpg

msp4.jpg

msp5.jpg

msp6.jpg

lol.
next time there is another 'sack Bailey' campaign my main argument will be don't do it, because he's just so damn good to see in MS Paint form. Everyone has their own flair of drawing Bails, all are different: all are brilliant.

I love the fact that he wants to speak to Miller, yet he writes "Dear Jamie" on the note. :D

Serves me right for trying to do one of these while being a typical melbourne "supporter" (ie, never been a member, been to two games in my life (both before my 6th birthday) and only a passing interested in the fortunes of the club until I stumbled in here :eek:).

Forgot Miller was #7, really just picked it out of a hat. But you're right, accidentally funnier than I intended. "Miller time" was just a throwaway line really. Joke was sposed to be whichever score he got in darts would be the new ruckman.

To: Jeebs
Subject: Please Explain Public Comments dated 12/5/11

Dear Jeebs,
It has been brought to my attention that you expressed a view that could, if you were a self important, egotistical controlfreak of a megalomaniacal tosspot, be construed as "vaguely critical of the AFL Commission (Trade Mark of The Football Industry, inc.) at an intense level, high impact and at great risk of causing concussion to anyone who might smash their head into the screen of their computer which might or might not have displayed your comment". As such, according to the rules of the game, you are hereby charged with bringing the game into repute. We here at the AFL Commission take such charges seriously, and so we will fine you $50,000 and suspend your right to post for 7 weeks or 8 weeks with an early plea of either guilty or not guilty (of course, this will happen only after you are given a fair and legally binding hearing at which you will be given a chance to defend yourself according to the rules of law, common sense and the rules of the game which we have written up ourselves). Please reply before 1:00am on 31/13/11 with any and all evidence as for the reasons behind you making this comment. Please ensure this evidence is able to be read in 4-6 minutes, because we really cbf paying attention to anything longer than that.
Please also remember that I have sole discretion about what constitutes bringing the game into repute, and which comments are safely denigrating and destroying our once great game into what has become a truly grating one. So given I'm writing to you about this, I've probably already made up my mind. Sucks to be you!
Yours Insincerely
Andrew Adrienson
xoxo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To: Jeebs
Subject: Please Explain Public Comments dated 12/5/11

Dear Jeebs,
It has been brought to my attention that you expressed a view that could, if you were a self important, egotistical controlfreak of a megalomaniacal tosspot, be construed as "vaguely critical of the AFL Commission (Trade Mark of The Football Industry, inc.) at an intense level, high impact and at great risk of causing concussion to anyone who might smash their head into the screen of their computer which might or might not have displayed your comment". As such, according to the rules of the game, you are hereby charged with bringing the game into repute. We here at the AFL Commission take such charges seriously, and so we will fine you $50,000 and suspend your right to post for 7 weeks or 8 weeks with an early plea of either guilty or not guilty (of course, this will happen only after you are given a fair and legally binding hearing at which you will be given a chance to defend yourself according to the rules of law, common sense and the rules of the game which we have written up ourselves). Please reply before 1:00am on 31/13/11 with any and all evidence as for the reasons behind you making this comment. Please ensure this evidence is able to be read in 4-6 minutes, because we really cbf paying attention to anything longer than that.
Please also remember that I have sole discretion about what constitutes bringing the game into repute, and which comments are safely denigrating and destroying our once great game into what has become a truly grating one. So given I'm writing to you about this, I've probably already made up my mind. Sucks to be you!
Yours Insincerely
Andrew Adrienson
xoxo

Dear Your Honour/Godliness,

UMadBrobo?

Ed: And LOL

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread The Dees Board Official MS Paint/Photoshop Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back