Certified Legendary Thread The Dees Board Official MS Paint/Photoshop Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I just wanted to make one lifetime contribution to this beautiful thread

0x0_grimesfieldbathtubhorse.jpg

I just wanted to make one lifetime contribution to this beautiful thread

0x0_grimesfieldbathtubhorse.jpg

I'm not 100% sure why but this pic made me piss myself laughing.

Maybe we should petition the club to keep juice on the rookie list next year just so we can keep this pics rolling

I have moved it to hell so keep an eye out for this thread & I encourage everyone to increase your activity in the entire Hell board too.

Happy hunting.

Brilliant Wonna!
I feel this thread is inversely proportional to the Dees' performances and will struggle for inspiration should we start actually stringing a few wins together.

Meanwhile.....

The writing's on the wall.

sponsorwall.jpg

Brilliant Wonna!
I feel this thread is inversely proportional to the Dees' performances and will struggle for inspiration should we start actually stringing a few wins together.

Meanwhile.....

The writing's on the wall.

sponsorwall.jpg

I don't think we're in danger of that happening any time soon DonRon...

Wonna and DonRon - fantastic :) Yoursm ust end up on ********* a fair bit DonRon...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Either Morts is easily impacted by the declining natural state of Planet Earth, or there's a whole lot of people who will be unhappy with him for causing global warming.

At this stage, referring back to the graph's current trend, I'll be happy to see him get a kick in East Frankston's under 9 blue team.

This just in, Carlton has confronted their opponents today to return several items found in Eddie Bets' shorts after the game. Among these items are rumored to be the illusive Melbourne game plan as well as team spirit and hard efforts. Whilst Melbourne lacked all of these rumored items in their performance Dean Bailey refused to confirm whether they had been returned by Carlton and would not be drawn on further rumors that Melbourne players Petterd, Newton and Morton had also been found and subsequently returned to AAMI Park.

5766402337_1e941b911e_b.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread The Dees Board Official MS Paint/Photoshop Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back