Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Watson had an ideal opportunity to cut Hird to pieces but just replied "My anger is over."
Tim the father of Jab who has just been suspended for 12 months and likely to lose his Brownlow just let that opportunity go.

Again I ask what has Hird got over Watson????

What a magnificent day this is! Finally, after three years of us FAIR MINDED supporters and football clubs being held to ransom by the scum and the media we finally have TRUE justice!

Imagine how these shameless two-face hypocrites must be feeling today!

Suck S&^% Hird, Reid, Thompson, Little, Watson and all the other LYING cheats!!
Eat a D&^% Slobbo, Herald Sun, Connolly, SEN!!
Shove that Kool-aid brain-dead Hirdites!!

And congratulations to our supreme leader and hero ABASI, who has relentlessly pursued the filth year after year, with his indisputable analysis and logical arguments!!

Tim Watson had an ideal opportunity to cut Hird to pieces but just replied "My anger is over."
Tim the father of Jab who has just been suspended for 12 months and likely to lose his Brownlow just let that opportunity go.

Again I ask what has Hird got over Watson????
Could be the lawyers don't want anything getting out that could damage Jobes law suit

What a magnificent day this is! Finally, after three years of us FAIR MINDED supporters and football clubs being held to ransom by the scum and the media we finally have TRUE justice!

And congratulations to our supreme leader and hero ABASI, who has relentlessly pursued the filth year after year, with his indisputable analysis and logical arguments!!
You forgot the AFL, who had to be bypassed simply to get this fair result.

Re:
Top ups.

My daughter might be a bit young, but I just feel she's the right person to take on the role that Heppell usually plays.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like you.

Just a bunch of coincidences

Robbo said the words I've been waiting to hear for 3 years "Rightly or wrongly, the Essendon Football Club are drug cheats".
Boom!!! There it is folks!

Well someone else has used Rowan Atkinson and he was my first choice. Steve Carell.
Nah, it's gotta be some washed up drug affected has-been.....

Nick Nolte, come on down.

My girlfriend, an extremely well educated woman, just watched 360 for the first time and states, "who the f*** is paying that bloke Robbo to be on TV".
Put a ring on it.

Jeans will go to his grave having harboured strong animosity for his long-time coaching adversary.

It stemmed from claims after the qualifying final in 1984 the Hawks were sniffing drugs to improve their performance.

The allegations became an investigation and Jeans, a senior sergeant at the time, was asked for an explanation by drug squad investigators.

It was front-page news, and the implication was the players were sniffing cocaine.

Jeans was furious. The indignity of defending himself - at a police station - and his players was insulting and embarrassing.

In 2005, in a rare interview, a simmering Jeans would allow only one quote to be printed: "We were disappointed Sheedy made the allegations."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/afl/afl-legend-allan-jeans-dies/story-e6frexx0-1226094210334

Karma 30 years on for Sheedy

How is Sheedy feeling today, I wonder. The senile old prick must be so proud of his club...

He's probably working on plans for another Essendon money-spinner: An annual "drug awareness" match between Essendon and West Coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back