Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is Sheedy feeling today, I wonder. The senile old prick must be so proud of his club...

He's probably working on plans for another Essendon money-spinner: An annual "drug awareness" match between Essendon and West Coast.
Forgot about old sheeds he's probably got some shit plan up his sleeve to save that prick of a club... Can't let golden boy cop all the flak his beloved club can't go down the shitter... Knock yourself out sheeds !!

Tim Watson had an ideal opportunity to cut Hird to pieces but just replied "My anger is over."
Tim the father of Jab who has just been suspended for 12 months and likely to lose his Brownlow just let that opportunity go.

Again I ask what has Hird got over Watson????
6162451037.png

bottom paragraph might explain

Cannot believe that King is advocating for the players to come from other clubs rookie lists
It's odd how even after all this time, we can still be genuinely shocked by the stupidity emitted from ex-players mouths.

So King's solution to replacing the 12 cheats is with young/inexperienced/injured players from other clubs? Seems that he's still in 2014-gf-predicter-mode.

On a side note, Robbo needs to learn to actually let his interviewees speak during his 'interviews'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is Sheedy feeling today, I wonder. The senile old prick must be so proud of his club...

He's probably working on plans for another Essendon money-spinner: An annual "drug awareness" match between Essendon and West Coast.

Chemistry Round

Here's a an idea how about the scum are banned from playing 2016 altogether don't give em anything let them rot in their stench for a season and spend the next million yrs trying to re build...

I still think they got the law wrong - nothing more. **** up over conspiracy.

And Richard Young ran it like a champ
I'm like a dog with a bone, in case you haven't noticed.

You've been right on the money about almost everything btw - particularly about the not so innocent players
I've got a bit more to say on that, but I'll wait until I am in front of my laptop.

Cannot believe that King is advocating for the players to come from other clubs rookie lists
The AFL is a giant boys club. They all find jobs for one another and do their best to look after each other.

I reckon Kyle Gass as Slobbo and Jack Black as Albert, make it a musical love story
I think it needs to be the other way around - KG as Albert and JB as Slobbo:

"Can't you see he's the man,
let me hear you applaud,
he's more than man,
he's a shiny golden god!"

I would have liked Whateley to ask Gil why he is so keen to help rebuild Essendon. They have been found guilty of cheating. They have run a systematic doping programme. When they are sued into oblivion not one cent of our money should go toward rebuilding them or keeping them afloat. If they go broke, so be it.

How can he keep prattling on about integrity being a priority of the AFL and in the next breath pledge to spend innocent club's money on rebuilding a club of cheats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back