Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"And when the truth comes out, I think I'll be in a very, very good position, and so will this football club." - James Hird April 2013
Delusional crazy liar cheat turd is absolutely bonkers... God I hate him , him and sheedy shit me no end... And bomber Thompson they all and always have been annoying!

It’s the constitution, it’s Mabo, it’s justice, it’s law, it’s the vibe.
No its this proof right here:

3aa01c4d7093421d7211da879316a326

I cannot believe that most of their sponsors and corporate partners are sticking with them. Fancy having your brand associated with confirmed drug cheats, and your company named splashed all over their disgraced jumper. The Gestapo [ AFL] must be doing their worst behind the scenes to pressure sponsors into staying.
Says who?

If an Essendon* sponsor is going to cut ties with the club they won't announce it publicly at a time of enormous media scrutiny. They'll wait until later in the year and then quietly cancel their agreement, or hold off until another sponsor backs out so they aren't seen as being the first to ditch them.

The AFL may have some influence but they aren't the mafia, they aren't going to send Mick Gatto over to KIA's Melbourne HQ for a chat. :D

The players lied in evidence. Frequently and brazenly. Their advice from club, players' union and AFL throughout was to hinder, lay trails, delay and deny as a minimum. These points need telling and reselling to anybody who plays the victims card.

Part of me understands the players approach, not condoning it but hoping to get away with it but now they need to cop it and shut up. The AFL? The guardians of the game? The lawmakers, policemen and judges of the game? Shameful and whatever they bleat about is full of self interest from the trough feeders. Utter scum.

how is this not a positive drug test? is this fact or just a WADA asserton
The test for TB-4 was only 'discovered' (for want of a better word) midway through the WADA investigation.

It's pretty clear that Gil and co. have got in the ear of the media that they are to play the victim card because they know that not many will read the report on how pathetic and embarrassing the players were in their actions and how blatant they were in cheating.

Think about it, there's been little to no mention in the media about these positive tests. (see above)
There's been no report of the players being used to test this new supplement that had been used on race horses, but not humans.
Essendon experimental testing on players.jpg

This is made even more obvious that the AFL are getting in the ear of the media when the test paton information can be found online. (see attachment)

There's been no reports or questions asked of the 'Dr Ageless' business mentioned in the report. This is because there are big names in football who were silent partners/investors in this business. I speak mainly of Tim Watson, Sam Newman, Ricky Nixon and Paul Little, to name a few names.

If a Regular Joe like me and you could find this information with ease, then a Regular Joe Media could be able to too. They would no doubt know of this information, but in order to keep working in the AFL media, they need to report how Jobe still thinks he's innocent and he's so brave right now.

Attachments

• Essendon drug paton.pdf
    266.7 KB · Views: 26

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait, someone on the Hawks forum is actually listening to Barrett?! :p

All jokes aside, I reckon the AFL are actually probably right in witholding any further punishment, if you consider the fact that the worst is arguably still to come. There are going to be a lot of very disgruntled players and clubs (like Port) who will almost certainly lodge legal action against Essendon, estimated to be up to or over $30 million in damages.

Whilst this isn't really a sanctioned "AFL punishment", I reckon if the AFL served up draft penalties too, the club would actually fold completely. While I dislike the Bombers, it would be bad for the competition to have a historically strong side with rival ties to go down.

It's all speculation of course, and I do still agree that the AFL have to be a little bit more authoritative than this pandering to all parties. Tends to ebb of leadership with no clear direction or foresight. Still, at least they got 2013 right and kept Essendon out of the final series. Now for the Brownlow.

NB: Also I just find Barrett a populist and reactionary journalist. He annoys me, not necessarily because of his opinions, but that he always goes over the top on any negative piece, calling for skulls, blood and gore. If he toned that down and the self-righteous "SEE I WAS RIGHT MUM" for the pieces he gets right, I would probably like his journalism.

Haven't watched it yet and have only seen 10 minutes of "360" this morning. Did Barrett and his crew at least get the number of CAS tribunal members right. Pretty sure Robbo in the first 10 minutes on his program was saying there were 4 members

Inthi
"And when the truth comes out, I think I'll be in a very, very good position, and so will this football club." - James Hird April 2013
I think we are missing a subtlety here. "The truth" may indeed have been told - whether all the details were disclosed is a different matter.

It's a bit like, "We don't believe we did anything wrong" - they can not believe it all they like, but the facts may differ from their belief.

Haven't watched it yet and have only seen 10 minutes of "360" this morning. Did Barrett and his crew at least get the number of CAS tribunal members right. Pretty sure Robbo in the first 10 minutes on his program was saying there were 4 members
"It was a 2-2 vote. They were only just found guilty."

Ah, no, Robbo. It was 3-0. There were only 3 members and they all found them guilty, 2 of which ruled they were resoundingly guilty.

The test for TB-4 was only 'discovered' (for want of a better word) midway through the WADA investigation.

It's pretty clear that Gil and co. have got in the ear of the media that they are to play the victim card because they know that not many will read the report on how pathetic and embarrassing the players were in their actions and how blatant they were in cheating.

Think about it, there's been little to no mention in the media about these positive tests. (see above)
There's been no report of the players being used to test this new supplement that had been used on race horses, but not humans.
View attachment 206660

This is made even more obvious that the AFL are getting in the ear of the media when the test paton information can be found online. (see attachment)

There's been no reports or questions asked of the 'Dr Ageless' business mentioned in the report. This is because there are big names in football who were silent partners/investors in this business. I speak mainly of Tim Watson, Sam Newman, Ricky Nixon and Paul Little, to name a few names.

If a Regular Joe like me and you could find this information with ease, then a Regular Joe Media could be able to too. They would no doubt know of this information, but in order to keep working in the AFL media, they need to report how Jobe still thinks he's innocent and he's so brave right now.

Yeah just read that part in the documents. Jesus they were not kidding when they were being used as guinea pigs. I thought it was just stuff that had not finished clinical trials, not legit making up new compounds and testing it on humans. What the actual hell. Dank is a freaking moron.

Robbo should really read the CAS judgement and get his highlighter out. It's about 5hrs worth if you do so.

I'll post comments late tonight after trivia referring to pages and sections within such document.
Then maybe link it to his Twitter as a court.

"It was a 2-2 vote. They were only just found guilty."

Ah, no, Robbo. It was 3-0. There were only 3 members and they all found them guilty, 2 of which ruled they were resoundingly guilty.

Yes, the only split on the vote was that 1 member wasn't keen on banning all players, just 7. Not guilt, just punishments.
But just ask Tim and Jobe, the CAS hearing had a pre-determined outcome. Unlike the AFL tribubal right Tim? Tim? You still there?
Of course, Robbo being the super sleuth he is, he'd read the full CAS statement by 10am and was all over it like a fried Dim Sim.

Robbo should really read the CAS judgement and get his highlighter out. It's about 5hrs worth if you do so.

I'll post comments late tonight after trivia referring to pages and sections within such document.
Then maybe link it to his Twitter as a court.

He should probably shower, sober up before appearing on TV and cut back on the hookers and fried food.
But baby steps.

Guys regarding the urine test proved tb4 injections that was just an assertion made by WADA. The CAS rejected it and said that it isn't conclusive as it is naturally occurring and many athletes from a range of sports also had it in their blood.

There was still enough other evidence though to find them guilty.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back