Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jobe's made a statement saying "the decision doesn't support the players belief that they are innocent". No sh*t Captain Obvious, it certainly does not. That's why we're all rejoicing...
That contradicts what the CAS report says. Refer to what BlueWaterHawk posted above.

Jesus! Page 13 of the Tribunal report ...

"An analysis of urine samples collected from players in 2012 also confirmed that the players were injected with TB-4."

"At least six players specifically recalled that Mr. Dank told them the injections they received were 'Tymosin' and two players recalled seeing 'Thymosin' labels on vials in Mr. Dank's fridge"

Thymodulin my arse!!!!!!!!! They knew they were guilty and tried to cover it up. Suck balls you cheating dirt bags, no sympathy for you!

Note that I'm not entirely sure when the test was conducted, but it seems the TB-4 urine test was after the AFL tribunal's finding of insufficient proof. If this is the case, then it gives legitimacy to the tribunal's conclusion of insufficient proof. Can anyone confirm when the test was conducted?
Essendon - admission of guilt highlight.jpg

Jobe's made a statement saying "the decision doesn't support the players belief that they are innocent". No sh*t Captain Obvious, it certainly does not. That's why we're all rejoicing...

Tell me that is a parody? Please. No one can say something that stupid

What I cannot understand is how the players still think they are innocent. How can you admit to having injections, have your urine test positive, and still say you didn't do anything wrong?

I can understand being disappointed, and hoping for some leniency, or even being let off without penalty, but denying it? FFS!

Hird, Dank, Watson, and anyone else involved can GAGF.

Watson deserves to lose his Charlie. F*&k him.

When mates are arseholes to you and you get a chance to dish out some cold cold cold revenge 4 years later....

jyxopIiyJ6BKMuK0uqP2fhbZdQcgoSMIGY29D3YFCup6I8sIgRVVKDemUaQqwtjFDEsSdFzKRJT9oGeJMZhkhuFr9fB6UgnFm7o4H9JVstG2Q0sMFmA-02dXJS1sfIFhtFXdhTnQTRm9FdnCMgbXHSQ5B3SCo-IyKLFdkjPEm-X2TxaXcoNy8FiQZ-QhZqaGacDwQyOFkF1qoWGne6SQ7CpOwMs3xXcREviK2ryqHqx465vYAlOpVg5-FydJdoopyd3_c2EVtWC_7lh2-3izV6UOK2KCHreWkAEZBmQZ-LblJfI-7fZgFkIS4-V3CIZOZYiDg-HVMdmwF_fvlad4_FHoOTnW7MG-HusuxUixeKjHwxpssQD5MUjOwQ9SIWw6XMRoQjkZ6oNFOZhhcMLt3MxJUYTGvV51ULS01LM_uKGvLuPk0YVCIMTybPqQ9jUYRyCVt-8-l_GP23HlwRhwNU0LSLoi_xNhZtjU05oNGyuivmHQKkhr8fGG-63drIIv0c6vGINXX9OMcBObXv-O3VWK5uDgm1aJ533Ly80ZmhbNM337nSETUAtSF3Qqf4JvHvba=w1524-h857-no

If you want an example of how Bomberblitz has handled the outcome then this is good summation of it. Of course, it's all still a conspiracy, trumped up charges, no evidence...yada yada yada.

That post currently has 30+ likes and climbing.

Someone needs to leave a copy of the CAS finding on every seat at every Essendon game this year.

Everyone will be looking for something to read by about half time, and it is about time they all got a dose of the truth.

Jobe Schultz Watson is digging himself a greater hole. He is a real idiot. You are a drug cheat and you contributed to the negligence of your superiors in turd and co. Your legacy as a player and as a person is over. Hand back the brownlow and remove yourself from the sport and get a normal job. You forfeited your right to commentate, or have any influence on the game in the future and or receive earnings from the game in some capacity.

This is perhaps his only reason to pedal the innocent position. Future earnings. His reputation is already shot. Hird did a number on all of them.

KOLOKOTRONIS

The tribunal had no legitimacy. Take that back. The page you are reading clearly states that CAS had decided long before considering the TB4 lab test result that the tribunal decision was wrong. Leave the legal conclusions to the lawyers.

Having read through a bunch more... I take it back, there is absolutely no reason for the AFL tribunal to have found "insufficient evidence". Thymosin is literally written all over this case, no need for urine tests as irrefutable proof.

Here's an idea how about the whole sorry bunch of drug cheats and anybody affiliated with that era just do us all a favour and disappear ... What a mess!! I've never seen anything like it... The stupidity is astounding.couldnt of happened to a better club.so thankful hawthorn is my team.Jobe needs to hand that brownlow back there shouldn't even be a question over it...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least he could try to provide some explanation on why he believes he and the others are innocent if he wants us to believe him. Most of us are not sheep unlike him and his teammates

Exactly! There is a document explaining why they have been found guilty. But nothing from these guys except saying they believe they are innocent. It would be nice to hear their reasoning.

If anyone missed it or is interested

This was far and away better than 360 - at least the journalists on this panel weren't still playing the 'but' like Robbo was.

I am gobsmacked though that the AFL have already determined that the club has already been punished and therefore ladder standings will stand at the end of the 2016 season and Essendon will be entitled to the first pick should they finish last - WTF. If clubs are jumping up and down about that little byplay then I will be shocked - what an absolute joke.

Can we please remind the AFL that the bombers were punished for poor governance. It has now been officially determined that they ran an illegal systematic drug program out of their club and SHOULD BE PUNISHED ACCORDINGLY - this makes it TOTALLY DIFFERENCE FROM POOR GOVERNANCE.

As Damien Barrett said - the AFL needs to do more to make the game right again than trying to pander to clubs

You can see why the environment would let all this happen. Board clean out required.....
Maybe the "program" extended beyond the player group to the members...just to keep them all on the same page.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Exactly! There is a document explaining why they have been found guilty. But nothing from these guys except saying they believe they are innocent. It would be nice to hear their reasoning.
I guess when your coach, doctor, team mates, lawyers, media friends, players association, AFL heavies and fans have been telling you for 3 years, Don't worry buddy you're innocent the truth will come out
It might take at least a couple of days to sink in that they've been telling you the wrong thing

Hird's been crapping on for 3 years about the "truth coming out". We are yet to hear his version of the "truth". After the CAS decision, Hird starts whingeing about injustices ..... but doesn't tell us why. Do us a favour Hird, either tell us why the decision was wrong, or STFU because I really don't wish to hear from you again.

I guess when your coach, doctor, team mates, lawyers, media friends, players association, AFL heavies and fans have been telling you for 3 years, Don't worry buddy you're innocent the truth will come out
It might take at least a couple of days to sink in that they've been telling you the wrong thing
Maybe Hird was actually doing a hypnosis course in France?

Hird's been crapping on for 3 years about the "truth coming out". We are yet to hear his version of the "truth". After the CAS decision, Hird starts whingeing about injustices ..... but doesn't tell us why. Do us a favour Hird, either tell us why the decision was wrong, or STFU because I really don't wish to hear from you again.

"And when the truth comes out, I think I'll be in a very, very good position, and so will this football club." - James Hird April 2013

This was far and away better than 360 - at least the journalists on this panel weren't still playing the 'but' like Robbo was.

I am gobsmacked though that the AFL have already determined that the club has already been punished and therefore ladder standings will stand at the end of the 2016 season and Essendon will be entitled to the first pick should they finish last - WTF. If clubs are jumping up and down about that little byplay then I will be shocked - what an absolute joke.

Can we please remind the AFL that the bombers were punished for poor governance. It has now been officially determined that they ran an illegal systematic drug program out of their club and SHOULD BE PUNISHED ACCORDINGLY - this makes it TOTALLY DIFFERENCE FROM POOR GOVERNANCE.

As Damien Barrett said - the AFL needs to do more to make the game right again than trying to pander to clubs

Wait, someone on the Hawks forum is actually listening to Barrett?! :p

All jokes aside, I reckon the AFL are actually probably right in witholding any further punishment, if you consider the fact that the worst is arguably still to come. There are going to be a lot of very disgruntled players and clubs (like Port) who will almost certainly lodge legal action against Essendon, estimated to be up to or over $30 million in damages.

Whilst this isn't really a sanctioned "AFL punishment", I reckon if the AFL served up draft penalties too, the club would actually fold completely. While I dislike the Bombers, it would be bad for the competition to have a historically strong side with rival ties to go down.

It's all speculation of course, and I do still agree that the AFL have to be a little bit more authoritative than this pandering to all parties. Tends to ebb of leadership with no clear direction or foresight. Still, at least they got 2013 right and kept Essendon out of the final series. Now for the Brownlow.

NB: Also I just find Barrett a populist and reactionary journalist. He annoys me, not necessarily because of his opinions, but that he always goes over the top on any negative piece, calling for skulls, blood and gore. If he toned that down and the self-righteous "SEE I WAS RIGHT MUM" for the pieces he gets right, I would probably like his journalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back