Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id like some assurances from the club that not a cent of taxes we pay for footy dept spend will be spent bailing out or paying for wages of any player relating to this cheating scum pile.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Surely Worsfold now walks into the Office with the message: "yeah, I'm gonna need at least a 3-yr extension to fix this mess"...

Easiest money he will ever earn. No expectations whatsoever.
This will actually be an opportunity to see if he can actually develop players as this was the issue at the eagles - did he inherit or did he develop because at this stage Simmo did more in development in a year than Worsfold did in his entire tenure imo.

Surely Worsfold now walks into the Office with the message: "yeah, I'm gonna need at least a 3-yr extension to fix this mess"...
Have no idea what he was thinking by going there in the first place.

Why would you?

Id like some assurances from the club that not a cent of taxes we pay for footy dept spend will be spent bailing out or paying for wages of any player relating to this cheating scum pile.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
If we "have to" bail them out then I'd prefer it be on a loan basis. And every year a different well known Essendon individual from this saga must be the one to be seen handing over a giant cheque to Hawthorn. Sam Mitchell will be the one to accept each cheque on the clubs behalf and he will be wearing the 2012 Brownlow at the time.

One other thing cas pointed out, was that Thymosin Alpha (hey that's what we took ASADA!) is used for boosting the immune system but TB4 ( we didn't take that we used Thymosin to boost injury recovery) is, funnily enough, used to boost injury recovery. I don't see why a program to boost injury recovery would use something that is supposed to boost the immune system. Especially when a drug with almost the same name does that. Just something else in the strands of evidence

Have no idea what he was thinking by going there in the first place.

Why would you?
Didn't his wife take off to Melb with the kids a couple of years back (I forget where I heard this)? If that is the case then he probably needs a job in Melbourne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lake was on SEN earlier and said he told Essendon he's not interested in playing for them this year
He's as smart as I gave him credit for. One year playing for nothing in a team that will get smashed most weeks isn't worth throwing away your cult fame status at that clubs most hated rival.

Even the CAS ruling has not brought out any humility, acceptance or respect from Essendon. Very low fabric of character:
- Watsons stating that they never had a fair hearing at CAS and there was another agenda there.
- All Essendon personnel still stating that they are still "innocent"....
- Hird stating it was a "miscarriage of justice". As opposed to his idea to inject his own players with drugs which he could not identify, and then have all of his players refrain from telling ASADA that they were doing anything of the sort.

Seriously, how hard would it have been, back in 2013, to say that they trusted Dank and unfortunately they have no idea what drugs he put in the injection regime, they made a mistake and they should not have skated so close to the line with their injection regime?

But no, they chose to take on every authority, take every legal avenue available to shut the investigation down and launch into endless crusades blaming every other person or body other than themselves.

They acted like spoilt children of the highest order. Alpha personalities used to getting what they want and answering to no-one.

And now they have this train wreck.

It is not rocket science... there are no short cuts in this world. Hird and co wanted the shortest easiest way to get the club up again. For 9 rounds in 2012, they succeeded (8-1). And they did so, and Jobe eventually won the Brownlow in 2012, because they had artificial assistance. They took drugs that gave them an unfair advantage. They got caught. Deal with it.

I think the following two photo's sum up a major difference between Lake and Watson pretty well
First that good graceful bloke with a lot of class and integrity according to Slobbo
upload_2016-1-13_21-40-19.png

and then that crazy left field dude who choked a dead possum one time
upload_2016-1-13_21-41-34.png

I think the following two photo's sum up a major difference between Lake and Watson pretty well
First that good graceful bloke with a lot of class and integrity according to Slobbo
View attachment 206703

and then that crazy left field dude who choked a dead possum one time
View attachment 206704
If Clarko asked him to pull back on a Hawks jumper for 2016 he'd lose any extra weight before the end of next week.

If Clarko asked him to pull back on a Hawks jumper for 2016 he'd lose any extra weight before the end of next week.
If Lake has 'let himself go', what shape was Stewie Dew in??:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back