Remove this Banner Ad

Kretiuk #35

Team Captain
Aug 2, 2003
Ballarat, Victoria
Other Teams
Western Bulldogs
Really, really stupid... They want to swap Richo for Brown, straight swap

Did u hear Murphy was going there for Bowden?

I also foundout Gian and Mitch Hahn were both uncontracted

They are a feral bunch of unsuceeding individuals, whether it'd be related to their divorce settlements, constant need of counselling after they finish NINETH, and NINETH again or just their lack of direction in life, just don't morons...

After seeing their lack of passion and spirit over the years, espicially in Jack Dyers Case against Hawthorn, they couldn't get over the line for thier greatest ever player.... Richmond is just bound for a long term typical melbourne known 'easy beats' for a number of years to come... nice captaincy by Richo BTW

The thing is, its not just one of them its 90% of them.. they're a bunch of inbreeds in forums, and a bunch of inbreeds at football matches i don't know how they get their fans showing up to games

Judging by their supporters, their adminstration is more then likely similar...

Really tigers, your decision making is stupid, your players can only use one side of their body, if it wasn't for your quantity of members, you'd be the club that would be folding, not us

So please Tiger supporters, **** off and keep looking back more then 20 years when you were a normal club, then talk to the bulldog supporter, whos looking forward:D

No amount of money or influence could move Murphy or Brown to Richmond, they just know better:)

My thoughts about the RIchmond Football Club and their board have been well documented in my week or so at Big Footy so far...think I'll just leave it there.

Oh, did you hear that their membership's down again? Wouldn't have happened with a proper Membership Department

Sorry, just had to have a dig!!!

at least we can watch our last grand final win in colour tv!!!!!
and also who will you guys be supporting in 2008 you will join
fitzroy hahaha
also i promise you brown will be in tiger colours...i promise
you guys live in another world a world where you reckon libba is a champion......please dont make me laugh!!!!!
how many flags again bulldogs?????
mmmm.........i rest my case
dont bag to many clubs cause you guys will have to barrack for one in the near future
salada

Originally posted by THE BOY BEAV
fitzroy hahaha
you guys live in another world a world where you reckon libba is a champion......please dont make me laugh!!!!!
dont bag to many clubs cause you guys will have to barrack for one in the near future
salada

Ferals/Dribbler Board.

We might not be around in 2008 but Richmond will never win another flag again. Greg Miller is wasting his time.

fitzroy hahaha
salada

Judging from your profile you were 5 when you won the flag. Must have enjoyed that tremendously. Since then my friend we have seen a lot more success then your dear self.

WTF???? Here's me thinking that the Bulldog and Tiger folk got along OK at this site? No bad blood between us, even when allowing for the Knight / Libba thing of a few years back. Look's like I got that one wrong?

Orignally posted by Kretiuk 35

Did u hear Murphy was going there for Bowden?

I also foundout Gian and Mitch Hahn were both uncontracted

They are a feral bunch of unsuceeding individuals, whether it'd be related to their divorce settlements, constant need of counselling after they finish NINETH, and [/b]NINETH[/b] again or just their lack of direction in life, just don't morons...

Irony at many differing levels.

fitzroy hahaha
salada

yeh brown to richmond, lol, who u going to give? coughlin ottens and maybe mcgrath? it still wouldn't cut it, no elite consistent players at tiger land

how many flags, wahooo, as i said, the tiger LOOKS BACK!

wouldn't worry about winning premierships tigers, you've gotta reach the finals to worry about that

speaking of looking back, saying we think libba was a champion? doesn't a brownlow medal speak for itself? in only his 2nd year of football i believe, the fastest player for games played to win a brownlow.. when was the last richmond brownlow medalist?

not to mention he kicked your champions ass every week, yea i speak of Knights... when was richmonds last brownlow medalist? over 30 years ago

keep looking back tigers, don't stir us about the spoon either, because that means we've won as many as you:D

fitzroy hahaha
salada

Regardless of how long we'll be in the comp (and I dont think we'll be going anywhere anytime soon), our supporters will be at every game cheering our side on passionately

Whilst your only pleasure in footy will come from bagging your own players, demanding the coach's sacking after a poor performance and giving "Hahaha your team's going to fold" sentiments to clubs like us, Kangaroos and others.

Real class. Back to your own board.

Originally posted by Kretiuk #35

They are a feral bunch of unsuceeding individuals,

a little like the solo Bulldogs 54 specials......

After seeing their lack of passion and spirit over the years,

...and the Bulldogs fight that saw them get over the line twice all year was a sight to see.....

Judging by their supporters, their adminstration is more then likely similar...

well unlike the Bulldogs our fans continue to flock to games regular amongst top three clubs in attendances every year ....

and in recent times we've made as many profits as the Bulldogs have losses.....

keep trying in peasantville.....

No amount of money or influence could move Murphy or Brown to Richmond, they just know better:)

oh yer ...hope is a wonderful thing.....almost makes you forget the horrors of the season just past

Re: Re: The Dumb Society - Richmond Forum

Originally posted by rioli17
oh yer ...hope is a wonderful thing.....almost makes you forget the horrors of the season just past

What paying Bourke 200k a year to play in the roos reserves

Originally posted by Kidd Rocker
yeh brown to richmond, lol, who u going to give? coughlin ottens and maybe mcgrath? it still wouldn't cut it, no elite consistent players at tiger land

....I think youll need to settle for a whole less than that...

wouldn't worry about winning premierships tigers, you've gotta reach the finals to worry about that...

....funny about that

not to mention he kicked your champions ass every week, yea i speak of Knights... when was richmonds last brownlow medalist? over 30 years ago

......spot on brainstorm, it was another 20 years before that when the Bulldogs last won a flag...

keep looking back tigers, don't stir us about the spoon either, because that means we've won as many as you:

get the facts right buddy...you losers have won more spoons than we've won flags...

D

:D

well unlike the Bulldogs our fans continue to flock to games regular amongst top three clubs in attendances every year ....

Oh is that why you had the biggest drop im Membership in the AFL
this year.

Your fans where attending all the Games

:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Gnome Murphy

Oh is that why you had the biggest drop im Membership in the AFL
this year.

Your fans where attending all the Games

:rolleyes:

hey lil gnome brain, check the membership stats at the Hawks and bombers before spouting rubbish and then check the stats for match attendances for season 2003......awwwww be too embarrassing now wouldnt it ....

Originally posted by rioli17
hey lil gnome brain, check the membership stats at the Hawks and bombers..

Answer this question did the tiges membership decrease or increase in 2003.

Answer=

Regarding your crowd attendance figures isn’t that even more tragic that all those people came and saw you but hasn’t got the guts to be members.

At least our membeship increased this year

Oh by the way hows "Bourke" going still getting 200k a year paid by the tiges to play for Port Melbourne.

I'm speechless that so much optimism is coming out of scraggers supporters and have the nerve to get uppity because you consistently make the finals. Little good it's done ya lol

Bloody hell, don't you know your place by now? You are the dregs of society.

Cheers

Isn't it funny how you Dogs supporters can afford to sit here all day and post msgs, when quite clearly you should all be out trying to raise funds to keep the club afloat. The AFL will only give you handouts if you are worthy, but hey, the only thing your worthy at is finishing last.

You lost Chris Granty you might say???? WOW, how will you ever survive? Try losing your captain, vice captain, best ruckman, and then tell me how bad off you are.

You can crap on about how low our membershiop is, yet we still have more members than you and we've played in two finals in the last 2o years. You wouldn't even exist if you had a history like ours over the past 20 years.

Anyway, all this Brown talk is crap. I hope you keep him, because right now, you really need a player who is there only for the money. A real clubman, and i for one don't want him a Tigerland.

Rattle rattle rattle..... there's those cans again...:D :D :D :D

I for one don't care what tigers supporter say on their forum.

If people are just going to get into slanging matches then this probably should apply for our supporters and tiger visitors to this forum.

Originally posted by BalmyArmy
I hope you keep him, because right now, you really need a player who is there only for the money. A real clubman, and i for one don't want him a Tigerland.

Rattle rattle rattle..... there's those cans again...:D :D :D :D

Short, short memory. remember when you were rattling those cans in the early nineties. We are broke because we have a low supporter base, you nearly died yourselves despite the fact that you have a massive supporter base, good effort that was.

And the fact is we are not dead yet and have seen more success in recent years then you have. We will also be back in the finals before you will, simply because Richmond don't play finals, it just isn't what happens. When was the last time you played back to back finals, you'll be due to pull a solitary good season out of your arseh*le in 2-3 years, won't that be fun for 12 months.

You can live on your history as much as you want, you'll want to because despite thinking Richmond is a massive powerful club like Collingwood and Essendon you aren't, they actually make finals. We know we aren't a big club and aren't bothered, you are deluded.

And don't give us this **** about not wanting someone greedy like Brown. You don't think money had anything to do with Gaspar going to Richmond? And I'd prefer greedy players over knobs who get ****faced, drink drive and get in fights.

Well said bulldogs 1954

The Gasper "I want more money or Im going to Fremantle" is a classic example of player greed.

To make things worse he has played crap since then as well.

That’s not coming from me thatts coming from most of the tiger fans I know.

Richmond’s motto for 2004

Absolute rot

To make things worse he has played crap since then as well.

I doubt a true Richmond supporter could seriously look you in the face and say Gasper hasn't been worth the money.

Sure, some players don't perform once they get the money - you could not say this about Gasper. He's had one ordinary year I'd say, but i would not complain about the return he's given us.

Wish there were more like him.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Dumb Society - Richmond Forum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back