Autopsy The famous 2024 Whipping Boy Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Finn took his masochistic love of the whip too far this week. Surely by now he must realise that you've got to get a game to get consistently lashed.

i used to think that with finnus, there was an element of choice in his incompetence.. Now I'm certain that he is bereft of any footballing ability. Not that his brother is any world beater, but he needs to undergo a DNA test with his brother. THere are legal opinions going around that we could get our money back if we can prove that he was a baby left on the backstreets of footscray....

i used to think that with finnus, there was an element of choice in his incompetence.. Now I'm certain that he is bereft of any footballing ability. Not that his brother is any world beater, but he needs to undergo a DNA test with his brother. THere are legal opinions going around that we could get our money back if we can prove that he was a baby left on the backstreets of footscray....
Aren't they half-brothers? Could explain a lot.

Aren't they half-brothers? Could explain a lot.

obviously finnus got the wrong half....he cant run..so it cant be his bottom half. i've got nothing against the kid. He has a nice style of haircut. I think he might even use brylcreem.

obviously finnus got the wrong half....he cant run..so it cant be his bottom half. i've got nothing against the kid. He has a nice style of haircut. I think he might even use brylcreem.
Brylcreem, a little dab'll do ya,
Brylcreem, you'll look so debonair,
Brylcreem, the gals will pursue ya,
Simply rub a little in your hair.

How can actually remember that?

Brylcreem, a little dab'll do ya,
Brylcreem, you'll look so debonair,
Brylcreem, the gals will pursue ya,
Simply rub a little in your hair.

How can actually remember that?

real men wore the bryl.... something our captain could be made aware of.

talking about our captain, i've noticed taht there isnt a single thread about him. He hardly gets a mention in the threads....

Is there some legislation that has passed parliament which has proclaimed him a protected species?

I want to know how come I pay for membership and reserved seating to watch my team (I don't mind) yet Markov gets paid to be a spectator.

I want to be paid to.

wow...thats a considerable whack, especially from someone who has shown great patience with some of our more useless players.

I would suggest that players like markov should be paying for half-time food and beverages for members for first offences and then the members' seats...and then a $1000 voucher at the magpie shop for a third offence

is there a trend to the downturn in performances?.....markov and his moustache....quaynor and his hair styles....the captain with his flowing locks...

we seem to be getting better, more consistent performance from short back and sides... just stating the obvious

is there a trend to the downturn in performances?.....markov and his moustache....quaynor and his hair styles....the captain with his flowing locks...

we seem to be getting better, more consistent performance from short back and sides... just stating the obvious

That's explains McCreery's, Maybe if he cut his hair, he'd turn into a decent player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back