Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is KCornes talking about here:

FIVEAA breakfast announcer David Penberthy revealed during the week that a prominent South Australian sports administrator is shopping himself around. The figure who works at the state’s biggest sporting club appears desperate to get out of Adelaide.
Got to be Fagan doesn’t it?

View attachment 559432
558841_c4aa9b0977e45e3cb68b661130a2adef.jpeg

Geez that's an awesome jumper ..... how about we just wear it and stick it up those media c*cksuckers

Who is KCornes talking about here:

FIVEAA breakfast announcer David Penberthy revealed during the week that a prominent South Australian sports administrator is shopping himself around. The figure who works at the state’s biggest sporting club appears desperate to get out of Adelaide.
Hopefully Burton!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I strongly suspect it will be Fagan. In the conversations I have had with him it always appears that he resents the questioning from supporters over the work the club does. I think he feels that he is working long hours, spending lots of time away from his family and that it is not appreciated by the supporters.
It certainly felt like he was over it all.

I would suspect he will head to a National body, where his day to day work won't be questioned.

I strongly suspect it will be Fagan. In the conversations I have had with him it always appears that he resents the questioning from supporters over the work the club does. I think he feels that he is working long hours, spending lots of time away from his family and that it is not appreciated by the supporters.
It certainly felt like he was over it all.

I would suspect he will head to a National body, where his day to day work won't be questioned.
So he doesn’t want to be held accountable for his statements and actions as long as he works hard.

So he doesn’t want to be held accountable for his statements and actions as long as he works hard.
I think he feels they are doing everything they can to be the best they can be and he is sick of the media and supporters criticising them.

Can't say I agree, but it is the impression I got.

I think he feels they are doing everything they can to be the best they can be and he is sick of the media and supporters criticising them.

Can't say I agree, but it is the impression I got.
I'd be looking at his day 1 ''get the right people in the right seats'' statement and seeing if it marries up with the football department we have built.

Spoiler: It doesnt.

I like this statement from Kornes in regards to Hall...

IMG_7627.JPG

Yeah right... The first thing that comes to mind when I think about powa and Hinkley, and their off-season, is player development... Would have to be one of the worst clubs for player development. Having said that Hall is on the Suns list...which is just as bad...

I like this statement from Kornes in regards to Hall...

View attachment 559672

Yeah right... The first thing that comes to mind when I think about powa and Hinkley, and their off-season, is player development... Would have to be one of the worst clubs for player development. Having said that Hall is on the Suns list...which is just as bad...

Just like they improved that Gold Coast dicard with the long kick this year...can't think of his name but he's barely done anything.
I think they gave him one token game.

At the right price and draft pick you may consider Hall at the Crows though.

All in......and fold.

They gambled and lost.

What I don’t understand is the likes of Polec, Wingard, Jonas and co. still have 4-5 years left in them.

Westhoff, Ryder, Gray, Rockliff, Watts and co will be done in 1 to 2.

It’s a mighty big cliff they are falling off.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Downhill skiers since 1997.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back