Media The Fish Rots from the Head; A Look into the West Coast Wonders Exodus #lolWonders

Remove this Banner Ad

It's amazing that these things are out in the open for all to see, yet we remained ignorant to it for so long
Only got yourselves to blame for that one. Elton Johns Wig pretty much wrote this exact thread several months ago.
View attachment 1597752

BREAKING: Good morning Sweet FA and we bring you this WIGMEDIA exclusive breaking story.

Sources close to WIGMEDIA can reveal that the Wonders are in CRISIS. A special investigation shows that all is not well in Wonderland, and it seems as though we have a camp divided. During a regular Wednesday morning welcome in the match thread, the following exchange occurred between yours truly and Wonders veteran ClarkeM;

At first this looks like a completely harmless exchange between two former club mates. Clarkey points out he doesn't care, I pick him up on it.

But then, the BOMBSHELL drops.

-The LG will cut off my balls
-It's a whole thing
-Lets not go there

This is where it gets interesting, Clarkey saying the LG will cut off his balls, HE IS IN THE LG, this is very weird, it suggests fractures and not being on the same page.
Then he is saying it's a whole thing, BASICALLY CONFIRMING IT IS REAL, and that he is OBVIOUSLY not happy about it.

Let's not go there....actually mate, lets.

I think we've established that there is some sort of rift at the Wonders. What we need to establish is whether it is contained within the LG or it is a wider squad issue. What does Clarkey mean that if he doesn't post he gets in trouble? Who mandated that? Looking at the squad we can see that LAST season, there were co-captains damicky and Brenton Davy. This season, Brenton ISN'T EVEN IN THE LG and Frothies Mcveigh has become co-captain with damicky.

Is the new guard upsetting the Wonders veteran core?
Is Frothies the one rocking the boat?
What has happened to Brenton Davy and why is he on the outer?
Does this explain the sudden (welcome) increase in output from dogs105
Has this posting mandate come after pressure from discussions in the committee about engagement levels under the stewardship of Kennedy Parker?

WIGMEDIA feels there is a lot more to play out here and will continue to follow this breaking story.

Stay tuned

Wig Out
It's an interesting rumour for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems a lot of Wonders are coming in now, perhaps a directive from the sweat shop PM?
Call out this thread for lies or you aren't getting a game this weekend. Cheese.

#lolWonders

trainwreck GIF

thanks, I don't get that often. My captains have never been too supportive of my comedy. Especially Brenton Davy, that's why I forced him out of the club
Why make 1 funny posts when you can make 20 shit ones in the same amount of time?

Only got yourselves to blame for that one. Elton Johns Wig pretty much wrote this exact thread several months ago.

It's an interesting rumour for sure.
Imitation is flattery mate.

PMBangers could've at least waited 12 months before regurgitating this shit

Remove this Banner Ad

Media The Fish Rots from the Head; A Look into the West Coast Wonders Exodus #lolWonders

Remove this Banner Ad

Back